Assassins Creed 2 @ bestbuy.com 29.99 + tax (PS3 version on backorder)

[quote name='mikeyhegs']Between the ECA 10% off, some pre-order bonus codes from amazon and their already lower price (at launch) I paid $11...win![/QUOTE]

Is the ECA discount still going on (ie: did they renew it?)? Or were you using an old coupon?

Wow than an awesome deal. if i wasnt on a tight budget i would buy this but unfornatly im going to have to wait until it hit 20 or wait for platnium hit verison mybe it will have dlc with it.

Very tempting. But with God of war coming out and Heavy rain still on my list of games to play, I have to control myself and pass. I spend too much money coming to this website. Damn you Cheapassgamer.com, Damn you.

[quote name='mediviper']Did anyone buy this at full retail? man, good deal though.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately yes, I bought mine @ retail on release day. I also got the col. Ed. from gamestop.. I'm trying to think now if Col. Ed. Splinter Cell is even worth it for $80.

too many great deals.....I want this but I still have borderlands,halo3,fear2, Wolfenstein, and RE5 on my to play list....

Yup just did in store pickup in Woodbridge NJ. Saw a few trees that crashed into cars and houses along the way (Metuchen), there was a big storm yesterday.

I got Assassin's Creed II for $30 using a BestBuy ad.
P1010784.jpg

[quote name='Mike211']I got Assassin's Creed II for $30 using a BestBuy ad.

*PICTURE*

[/QUOTE]

Ugh! How'd you manage to get the PC version? I'd pricematch it in a second for the PC version! :hot:

[quote name='mattcube64']Ugh! How'd you manage to get the PC version? I'd pricematch it in a second for the PC version! :hot:[/QUOTE]

please don't support the pc version

[quote name='mediviper']Did anyone buy this at full retail? man, good deal though.[/QUOTE]

I had a $40 off coupon I got from another deal (It was with Guitar Hero 5. Though I only paid $70 and Goozex'd the game for 1000 points. Basically got the guitar for $20 which is all I wanted). I only paid $11 out of pocket for it. Don't regret it one bit though.

[quote name='gospelman']please don't support the pc version[/QUOTE]

I must agree with this but at least let me tell you that you're going to be hard pressed to play it usually. Their servers have been under attack because of the horrible DRM they have put in. If you don't have an internet connection you can't play. If the ubisoft servers are down, you can't play. Saves are saved on the ubisoft servers so if anything happens to them you're SoL.

Anyway...AC2 is really a great deal for 30. I payed 27 but I bought it used.

Yeah, I need to exercise some self-control here. Very tempting but got a HUGE backlog and getting GOD3 this week. I am finishing my PS2 GOW2 as we speak!

Thanks for the post. I'm very tempted to pick this up, although I'm pretty backlogged in the games I want to play and I rarely have any time for gaming nowadays. Maybe I'll wait until a GOTY/Platnium Hits edition comes out with the DLC in it.

Wow PS3 is already on backorder, I hope mine will ship sometime soon :(

Yeah i also say down with the PC version notice the (permanent internet connection required on the box) that is crap, i have wireless so if my connection drops or ping to low for the DRM oops your game is stops, sorry not acceptable ubi$oft.

uGH!!!! i just bought the damn thing from Steam today

FFUUUUUUU!!!

This has been advertised for over a week...:applause:

Also, not that it will save you a ton, but BB has 5% bing cashback...should shave off $1.49...

Search - "walmart tvs"

I think I'm gonna dump this one on goozex before it plummets, the demand is now dropping. One thing that made this game very easy was money, it's easy to gain. I'm not a trophy freak so I didn't bother getting a platnium with this one...

Don't forget 5% cash back through Bing.com. It's amazing how this keeps getting overlooked. It's "free money" for something you're going to buy anyway. Just makes a sweet deal even sweeter.

Does anyone know if the copies Best Buy sells still have that "Best Buy Exclusive Map Pack" logo on the front cover and different sku from other stores?

[quote name='Nugzy']Does anyone know if the copies Best Buy sells still have that "Best Buy Exclusive Map Pack" logo on the front cover and different sku from other stores?[/QUOTE]

The one I got didn't have any special sticker/logo on the front.

Nope, it's just the standard version.

[quote name='Nugzy']Does anyone know if the copies Best Buy sells still have that "Best Buy Exclusive Map Pack" logo on the front cover and different sku from other stores?[/QUOTE]

When I went to pick up a copy for the ps3, I noticed that the 360 version did have the logo on the box.

Good price and I was awful tempted, but with how quickly it's hit $30, I think it'll go lower before too long. And, with my backlog of games, there's really no hurry to jump on this price (for me).

[quote name='Smef']I picked this up from bestbuy today. What a great buy! It's still $60 everywhere else, $50 used.[/QUOTE]

Maybe, but we've seen $39.99 quite a bit recently.

I bought it today. It's incredible. It is so much better than the first one.

I'm playing HUDless to make the game more challenging.

Got mine instore with 10% off rewardzone coupon. Throw in two $5 certs that were about to expire and I was out for $17. nice deal!

[quote name='hellmutt']Got mine instore with 10% off rewardzone coupon. Throw in two $5 certs that were about to expire and I was out for $17. nice deal![/QUOTE]

I tried that, and they refused to even scan it :(
The guy read the coupon, and knew AC2 was on sale..

I knew I should have edited out the "sale" part on the coupon. lol

bread's done
Back