Assassins Creed 2, MW2, Dragon's Age, Batman $40 & other drops: Amazon Price Matching

Ugh, and I just ordered it yesterday. Thanks for the heads up. Amazon gave me a $10 credit on my account.

I love Amazon.

I would definitely be on this if I didn't have a bunch of games that I just got. I'll def get once it hits $20

I remember somebody on here talking about how this would be down to $40 by Christmas. Well, it wasn't TOTALLY accurate but I still feel like giving him props. :D

Great price for a great game, this is cheaper than black friday! Then again, Ubisoft games are notorious for having massive price drops within the first 6 weeks of release.

[quote name='Lt Dan']I remember somebody on here talking about how this would be down to $40 by Christmas. Well, it wasn't TOTALLY accurate but I still feel like giving him props. :D

Great price for a great game, this is cheaper than black friday! Then again, Ubisoft games are notorious for having massive price drops within the first 6 weeks of release.[/QUOTE]

it was an amazon Dotd and I picked up for $38

[quote name='Casteor']It'll be $20-$30 price range in the next year. I can wait a year :)[/QUOTE]

Word. I actually JUST finished the first Assassins Creed. The reciept was still in the case....dated October '08 :p

Fallout 3 GOTY is $40 at BB.
If you are thinking of getting one, get from there instead.

Isn't it the time for Batman AA to reach $30?
I saw couple of deals at $29.99 in the past and I lost it both of the time.

Wonder if I should bite on Arkham Asylum. I had it on 360 but traded it in to Goozex. I'd like to get it again for PS3 but I don't really need to replay it right now.

[quote name='icedrake523']Wonder if I should bite on Arkham Asylum. I had it on 360 but traded it in to Goozex. I'd like to get it again for PS3 but I don't really need to replay it right now.[/QUOTE]

Feel the same way, though I just beat it and got all the Riddler stuff done. Debating on a double dip to play through the PS3 version on Hard, but I don't want to necessarily do it right now.

Steam has a deal on DA:O or they did for PC if you don't want to play it on consoles. There have been tons of deals on that game actually...

Damn, amazon's pricematched everything except New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Mario Kart Wii, damn it! The rest of these games are all going to be $20-$30 (or even less) over the next few months, but of course the Nintendo first party crap that never goes on sale, they won't match.

Come on, amazon! You did it for Mario & Luigi:BiS and Zelda Spirit Tracks (which I saw was still $25.00 today)...hook us up!

AC2 is an amazing game at $40, highly recommended at that price point. I agree with someone above, Boarderlands is the last game i want from the year and it doesn't seem to fall near the $40 price point. Guess the waiting game continues...

Come on, Amazon...match Target's price for Arrested Development seasons. I've got $20 in credit I'd like to spend. :)

Bought Assassins Creed 2. I was going to wait but I decided to go ahead and buy it. Like to support Ubisoft Montreal but I couldn't support them at $60 ;)

I'd like AC2, but too busy playing DAO that I got for $34.99 Lightning deal before Christmas. I want Borderlands to drop as well. Its going to be tough on retailers to sell the new games coming out in January at $59.99 (what with Bayonetta, Divinity II, Army of Two 2, Dark Void, Mass Effect 2...they may regret having delayed some of these).

I did pick up COD:MW2 for PS3 (already had it for 360, but I've got friends on both sides) for $39.99...I just don't imagine its going to drop in price much from there.

i still got that $40 promotion and its about to expire on the 31st.

i kinda want AC2 but i have a feeling it will drop more since its an ubisoft game.

[quote name='Pr0JectNymPh0!']amazon needs to pm motorstorm pacific rift[/QUOTE]

this... and true blood bluray are the only things I wanted from that ad... amazon didn't match either... oh well.

[quote name='JJBro1']When does this deal end?[/QUOTE]

All the deals last till Saturday midnight & sometime it last till Sunday ;)

[quote name='JJBro1']When does this deal end?[/QUOTE]

I imagine that it will last for the rest of the week. Or at least as long as the other retailers are having their sale.

I want to pick up Dragon Age, but I know I won't play it until after Mass Effect 2. I doubt the Dragon Armor is worth it. So I guess I will hold off. But $40 is pretty good.

bread's done
Back