Assassin's Creed 3 $10 off Amazon code begging thread.

5 course pack for Tiger Woods 13, Mike Tyson for WWE 13, Back to Karkland or whatever, Spec Ops Fubar Edition,

If anyone can pm me a code... thanks.

For what it's worth --- I did drink a ton of that NOS energy drink and share the codes with people over in the NOS thread. I never sold/traded -- just gave them to people who needed codes for the Assassin's Creed gear.

[quote name='InvaderZim']If anyone can pm me a code... thanks.

For what it's worth --- I did drink a ton of that NOS energy drink and share the codes with people over in the NOS thread. I never sold/traded -- just gave them to people who needed codes for the Assassin's Creed gear.[/QUOTE]

I had one NOS drink a few years ago, when I was tired and driving. Turned me into a zombie, last energy drink ive had. They are so bad for you.

[quote name='pf316']I had one NOS drink a few years ago, when I was tired and driving. Turned me into a zombie, last energy drink ive had. They are so bad for you.[/QUOTE]

I bought a few 4 packs because folks here could not find them. I just subbed them for my afternoon coffee. I really didn't care for them...

[quote name='pf316']5 course pack for Tiger Woods 13, Mike Tyson for WWE 13, Back to Karkland or whatever, Spec Ops Fubar Edition,[/QUOTE]

Check your in box.

In need of an ACIII code. I have a LittleBigPlanet Karting code for the Target racecar and Target racing suit. I also have the online activation code for it. Thank You!

I too have a code for trade. Anyone have a extra battlefield 3 ps3 online code? Open to offers. GONE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rising']I too have a code for trade. Anyone have a extra battlefield 3 online code?[/QUOTE]

For the ps3 or 360?

If anyone has an extra code, I'd be eternally grateful.

I have a $10 off code. I can trade for a month of PS+ or whatever.

(I might just post here if I don't get any trade soon).

Edit: Done. Code sent to danishmaggot

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rising']I too have a code for trade. Anyone have a extra battlefield 3 ps3 online code? Open to offers.[/QUOTE]

Inbox full.

I'd take one if someone was willing to trade for one or two of the following:

:ps3:
Batman: Arkham City - Catwoman Download Code
Bulletstorm - Online Pass Code
MX vs. ATV Alive - MotoClub Pro Membership Access Code (includes James Stewart's MX Compound)
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - Online Pass Code

:360:
MX vs. ATV Alive - MotoClub Pro Membership Access Code (includes James Stewart's MX Compound)

:3ds:
Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle and New Friends - Club Nintendo Registration Code

I have been trying since this afternoon to get a code and keep missing them by minutes or bad luck.
If anyone has one to give away, please please pm me.
I will be forever thankful

The one code I tried to get was just given to someone who posted after me with less tenure and I actually tried to look for something to trade....my fellow cheapies fail me again.

[quote name='theking20']anyone still have a code? they included the wii u version and if i can get it for $30 as opposed to $40 i would appreciate it :D[/QUOTE]

I just realized this code will expire by the 31st. Er...by any chance do you have anything to trade for it?

[quote name='theking20']anyone still have a code? they included the wii u version and if i can get it for $30 as opposed to $40 i would appreciate it :D[/QUOTE]

Sent you one just now.

[quote name='SuppaMan']anyone still need a code?[/QUOTE]

I do if you are wanting to kindly donate? lol. I don't have anything PSN related or I would def make you an offer.

i probably will pm you it shortly (if it goes for nothing ill def send to you, long term member and a bunch of positive transaction feedback....i hate it going to lurkers), honestly if someone just had a ps3 ubi passport for AC3 id gladly take that as im playing it second hand (my roommates copy)

well the code doesn't work for the wii u version but i got a free $10 promo from a rep from amazon chat since it didn't work, got lucky though :D

so i have the code i got from "SEPH22" still,

if someone wants it, pm me :D

7SZ5-2LUSVA-HTLSCZ

Don't lurk. Hate just leaving it (any code period) for anyone to take and not making sure it goes to a worthwhile CAGer, but I've had the flu and I haven't heard back from the person who asked for mine when I pm'd him the other day.

Putting it up here so someone possibly uses it.

bread's done
Back