Assassins Creed 3 LE $94.99(Target), Crimson Red Dualshock 3 $40 Target

jonnysniper

CAGiversary!
Came across the assassins creed 3 limited edition on target.com for $94.99. It's not clearance price cheap or Gears of war 3 cheap, but if anyone is still looking for it they have it available

www.target.com/p/assassin-s-creed-iii-limited-edition-xbox-360/-/A-14192959#prodSlot=medium_2_8
RtH2nvy.jpg

Also found the Target exclusive Crimson Red Dualshock 3 on sale $40 for your nostalgia ps2 days

www.target.com/p/playstation-3-dual...get-exclusive/-/A-14233211#prodSlot=large_1_4
pwFHMvU.jpg

Was hoping for more of a $74.99 mark with the Assassins Creed LE. One Target by me has one for ps3, but I doubt it will be going any time soon

This is $69 at my local Best Buy. 3 left. lol Been wanting to pick one up but can't justify the purchase for some reason. Same with the Soul Calibur CE for $35. haha

[quote name='Namurashi']This is $69 at my local Best Buy. 3 left. lol Been wanting to pick one up but can't justify the purchase for some reason. Same with the Soul Calibur CE for $35. haha[/QUOTE]

I bought one of those and I sold everything, and gave me a nice profit to pick up some games. :)

[quote name='Namurashi']This is $69 at my local Best Buy. 3 left. lol Been wanting to pick one up but can't justify the purchase for some reason. Same with the Soul Calibur CE for $35. haha[/QUOTE]

Buy one NOW!

Thats basically release price.... the game is still with $30.........

If you see a PS3 version, a nice mint one pick it up for me! I want that statue
We'll negotiate a trade!

[quote name='Namurashi']This is $69 at my local Best Buy. 3 left.[/QUOTE]

4th post into thread, and this deal is already 2nd best.

Connor statue, Assassin's Creed Colonial flag, secrets book, and belt buckle are well worth the collector's premium. Best Buy also seemed to stock more of this version than Target.

bread's done
Back