Assassin's Creed 3 'Sharpshooter' available through NOS energy drink

I have two codes from NOS tabs. If you want the sharpshooter code, it will take a little bit of effort on your part :D

Anyway, I just wanted to share!
X4QGWHKEBT6C
9HRXDTAUWDRK

so if this is still a valid offer, I have a gangload of codes (took my gf to florida to see her folks over the holidays and we drank ALOT of NOS over the course of the trip).

Do not PM me. Don't. Just Don't. Post here and I will get back to you.

[quote name='MasaTFC']so if this is still a valid offer, I have a gangload of codes (took my gf to florida to see her folks over the holidays and we drank ALOT of NOS over the course of the trip).

Do not PM me. Don't. Just Don't. Post here and I will get back to you.[/QUOTE]

Would love to grab one if possible thanks for the generous offer.

[quote name='MasaTFC']so if this is still a valid offer, I have a gangload of codes (took my gf to florida to see her folks over the holidays and we drank ALOT of NOS over the course of the trip).

Hi Do You Have A Extra Code For The ps3 Version

i'd like a PS3 code if you have one c:

I'll take a NOS code if you have one. Thanks.

ok I have to message you guys after work tomorrow, going to bed now. but everyone who commented can have one! just one thing, they are NOS codes, ya have to redeem them yourself to get the code for whatever system ya want.

Can I also get a code for the PS3? Thank you so much! :)

I'd like 1 for xbox if there good and you have some. If you have plenty left 3 would be great as I have 2 good buddys I play Wolfpack with that would love these as well. Just make sure CaG gets them first.

If anyone has extra's and is feeling generous PM me, I might be able to get some more of the DEW 2x XP codes for xbox.... will have to hunt though! Thanks in advance

[quote name='MasaTFC']ok I have to message you guys after work tomorrow, going to bed now. but everyone who commented can have one! just one thing, they are NOS codes, ya have to redeem them yourself to get the code for whatever system ya want.[/QUOTE]

Never Got The Message

Darn, gone now. Not sure how I overlooked this at the time.

r3dneck (or anyone for that matter), CML and let me know if there's anything you want to trade for. :)

Does anybody have an extra code...No stores in my area carry NOS they all have Red Bull and Monster drives me nuts this was the same issue I had with the Batman Beyond suit for Arkham City. Please PM if you can help. Oh yeah and I am looking for an XBL code thought I should add that in.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have about 16 points laying in my account still. is this promo still going on if so post on this thread
this message
INBOX - (game console)
ill try and get a few and give randomly

[quote name='inbox']i have about 16 points laying in my account still. Is this promo still going on if so post on this thread
this message
inbox - (game console)
ill try and get a few and give randomly[/quote]

inbox - xbl

[quote name='Inbox']i have about 16 points laying in my account still. is this promo still going on if so post on this thread
this message
INBOX - (game console)
ill try and get a few and give randomly[/QUOTE]

INBOX - PS3
I've been trying to get this code for a while now... requested trough this tread a couple times, but the person never replied.
Thanks a lot if you can get me a PS3 code, that would be awesome! Otherwise it's no biggie! :)

[quote name='r3dreck']Looking for anything XBL related... points, avatar junk, etc (have most freebie things that have been posted here)[/QUOTE]
How much msp i need ps3 one tho.

I'm shocked Inbox hasn't come in here trying to troll. This was the thread where I learned how that guy works..Also PM r3dreck you'll get better luck on a reply. I remember I talked to him back then about the skin but the price was too high so I know I passed so he might still have it. Good luck getting it :)

They pulled this, but i have a 1 360 and 2 PS3 code still. 400 MSP or any injustice or ni no kuni and most gears of war judgment will be accepted for trade.

bread's done
Back