Assassin's Creed $49.99, Left for dead 2 $59.99 pre-order FS

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
I got this as a email from Future Shop.
It shows both games on pre-order for $49.99. But Left 4 dead shows as $59.99 when in cart. Assassins Creed $49.99 when in cart.

picture.php

360 Assassin's Creed
PS3 Assassins Creed
Left 4 Dead

Hum I was going to skip AC2 until the new year, given how Ubisoft always discounts their games quickly. But now, I'm not so sure.

Too bad EB has GG + T3G1F for this game, I simply moved an extra pre-order I had (previous T3G1F) for ASsassin 2.

This is a good price, thanks for sharing.

I have a SPC $10 off $50 + $40 giftcard from Bestbuy, knowing Bestbuy matches the price makes me want get this... I will be able to get credit from EB (GG) and I can keep this copy from BB.

I don't have my SPC coupon with me however , hope they will still have stock and that price tonight!!!

[quote name='cashinstinct']I have a SPC $10 off $50 + $40 giftcard from Bestbuy, knowing Bestbuy matches the price makes me want get this... I will be able to get credit from EB (GG) and I can keep this copy from BB.

I don't have my SPC coupon with me however , hope they will still have stock and that price tonight!!![/QUOTE]

SPC coupon, even if applied to cart, does not work for this promo for AC2.

AC2 discount pop up states the following: "
* This promotion can not be combined with any other promotions. Limit of 1 per customer. Limited Quantities."

YMMV on being able to make the discount apply by calling Bestbuy after your order.

Awesome deal, I went with FS after BB screwed me on shipping Borderlands 10 days late. I had AC2 pre-ordered at BB.ca already, I guess they don't automatically match their lowest price for you like Amazon does so I'll cancel that order.

Amazon currently has this listed for $49.99 and also states you get a $10 off (future game purchase) code aswell five days after shipped, hopefully I can find my ebgames pre-order receipt so I can trade that copy in as a gaming guarantee

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon deal is great!!!

I have 1 pre-order at BB and 2 pre-orders at EB (For gaming guarantee)... so I probably don't need another pre-order!!! ;)

Anyone have any experience with day one shipping from FS? I got the free shipping and I'm wondering if it's unrealistic to suspect it on next Tuesday... or even the in the same week.

[quote name='Grease_Bits']Anyone have any experience with day one shipping from FS? I got the free shipping and I'm wondering if it's unrealistic to suspect it on next Tuesday... or even the in the same week.[/QUOTE]
I got Ratchet on day 2, they shipped it on launch day, when I went with the free shipping method. I guess it depends on where you live.

Cool Amazon deal on AC2, I'm going to cancel my BB order and get it from here instead. I'll also cancel my God of War Collection preorder from Amazon and then reorder it 5 days after, when I've got the $10 coupon code to apply.

So if I ordered 2 copies I wouldn't be eligible for 2 coupons? Bummer, I'm ordering one for my brother as well, getting it from FS.

Didn't last long.... I go check it out, though I'd cancel my FS pre-order. I do that, come back on amazon, add to cart... BAM 59.99.... and it's back to 59.99 on FS and BB too.

I hope it will pop-up lower soon...

bread's done
Back