Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $27 new FSSS @ Amazon

ps3 version is now showing $27. but the xbox price lasted literally a few minutes. buy now if you want it...

[quote name='Lei']ps3 version is now showing $27. but the xbox price lasted literally a few minutes. buy now if you want it...[/QUOTE]

This. Jumped on it since trade in value is like $29...

Link

YET ANOTHER EDIT:
Both PS3 and XBOX 360 now at $27.... its anarchy! ANARCHYYYYY!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
For those that are interested, Sears will price match Target and give you 10% of the difference. Got it for $25 and change out the door today.

[quote name='TheKbob']This is matching Best Buy's Sale:

PlayStation 3
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Assassin's+Creed+Brotherhood+-+PlayStation+3/9984133.p?id=1218205378294&skuId=9984133&st=assassins%20creed%20brotherhood&lp=5&cp=1

XBOX360
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Assassin's+Creed+Brotherhood+-+Xbox+360/9984142.p?id=1218205378559&skuId=9984142&st=assassins%20creed%20brotherhood&lp=4&cp=1

You can pick up in store or get delivered, though you have to pay for shipping. I used a gift card I had and got it for $19 w/ tax at my local store (did pick-up through online). It's $60 on the store shelves! XD[/QUOTE]

Nice! I originally saw the OP for Amazon and bought it, then scrolled down more and saw this post saying they had it at Best Buy for the same price so I cancelled my Amazon order and used BB gift cards to score this for no charge with pickup at my local store :D

[quote name='BxRob3']Debating whether I should skip the first and go straight for the second?[/QUOTE]

the first game is mediocre. it's up to you. you can always watch a video or something

Bestbuyad3.jpg

[quote name='rpnguyen']the first game is mediocre. it's up to you. you can always watch a video or something[/QUOTE]

I disagree. The combat and "side" missions in AC1 certainly tend towards tedium -- they don't vary throughout the course of the game -- but the voice acting, plot, and overall gameplay is pretty tight. The free climbing ability is especially well-tuned, IMHO.

As I write this the PS3 version on Amazon is back in stock (shipping within 3 days) for $27. No love for the 360, though.

I'm also debating, beat the first two, loved them. I get the feeling this game will be $20 by mid year in july, and I can wait until then or not.

bread's done
Back