Assassin's Creed Brotherhood $49.99 FS PS3 360 Newegg

they also have fallout new vegas for $50, castlevania for $50, need for speed hot pursuit for $48, NBA elite 11 for $48, and star wars the force unleashed for $48.

In two months this game will become $30. Ubisoft did this on Assassin's Creed 1 and 2, trust me, they will not be stopping now. Only get this on release if you absolutely can't wait or have a zero back log.

To be fair, since there is MP in Brotherhood, waiting too long might see a dwindling population. Who knows, though? Maybe it will be sick and live on for a while.

It's been this price at newegg since they were offering Dead Rising 2 for like $34.99 a couple of months ago. I bought a usb keyboard (I got tired of using a wireless keyboard) from newegg during their customer appreciation event on the 21st to get a $10 off coupon to use with this, only to realize you can't use it on preorders. Woah is me.

yeah, ubisoft games in general crash in price. ANY tom clancy game, the other AC games, Splinter cell, blah blah blah. This is a great deal tho if you have to get it early

[quote name='Jhuntley']It's been this price at newegg since they were offering Dead Rising 2 for like $34.99 a couple of months ago.[/QUOTE]

Damn I missed that one :cry:

[quote name='pete5883']How fast does Newegg ship preorders?[/QUOTE]

I remember getting WoW Wotlk 1 day in advance with regular shipping

bread's done
Back