assassins creed brotherhood CE PS3 $10.00 @ TRU

Alex121006

CAGiversary!
i just came back from my local toys r us in columbia maryland, and they had assassins creed brotherhood collectors edition (ps3 version) for $10.00 bucks. sorry if this was already posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Romeo']May I ask why? I'm under the assumption that since you're bragging about it here you did it to help members who couldn't get in in the deal at their own local stores... right?[/QUOTE]
:roll:Even if someone were to buy multiples to help out others around here, it's likely gonna cost around $15 to ship one of these bigger boxes since NONE of the flat rate Priority Mail boxes will fit everything from one of these. So good luck getting one of these for under $30-40 shipped as it is because the only options available would be either sending regular Priority Mail in a bigger box, UPS Ground or risking sending it Media Mail(which games CAN'T be shipped using).

[quote name='darkvulture']well people can buy it from amazon they if they want i'm not giving anything away . i'm selling mine for at least 40 and you pay shipping[/QUOTE]

good luck with that :lol:

[quote name='karyadi']anyone from new york city find out if there's any copies left?[/QUOTE]
Yes, I asked an employee to check the area and there were a few left in the NY area.
You know that you can ask the employee to check in the computer, right?
You don't even need to know the SKU number...but it helps if you have it. SKU is 585144

[quote name='WV Matsui']No really one AC:B CE left at that store haha :)[/QUOTE]

The 360 version isn't on sale.

Picked up a PS3 version. Thanks OP!

Got the last copy from the Matteson, IL store. Was hoping for Saints Row 3, but I'll take this. :) Also picked up an arcade fighting stick for the 360 for $6.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Amazon is giving $30 trade in for it[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing that out. Was originally going to sell my 2nd copy for 30 on CL, but this will do since I buy stuff from amazon all the time anyway. Locked in a trade.

[quote name='Readthepost']Yes, I asked an employee to check the area and there were a few left in the NY area.
You know that you can ask the employee to check in the computer, right?
You don't even need to know the SKU number...but it helps if you have it. SKU is 585144[/QUOTE]

thanks, i wanted to get one for my friend. i'll give the collector's stuff to him and the game to my brother. :)

Just want to throw this out there:

Could a member help out a CAG veteran here and find an AC:B CE for me? I'll gladly pay all costs and have things to trade as well.

Local TRU didn't have one but I was able to price match it at Best Buy, thanks OP! Glad to have this in my collection

[quote name='Romeo']Just want to throw this out there:

Could a member help out a CAG veteran here and find an AC:B CE for me? I'll gladly pay all costs and have things to trade as well.[/QUOTE]

I'll try to help, Romeo! Sending a PM

[quote name='Romeo']May I ask why? I'm under the assumption that since you're bragging about it here you did it to help members who couldn't get in in the deal at their own local stores... right?[/QUOTE]
Precisely :roll:

broHood4Xcag.jpg

[quote name='The 7th Number']Why is it not a good idea to call and see if they have them? Cos my ride wont take me unless i call and they have em. Damn gas prices![/QUOTE]

Cause if the employee is unaware of the sale, you'll tip him off. If they have it, he will say they don't & buy it for himself.

[quote name='Kurosaki-san']Precisely :roll:

broHood4Xcag.jpg

Cause if the employee is unaware of the sale, you'll tip him off. If they have it, he will say they don't & buy it for himself.[/QUOTE]
The 360 version was on sale at your store?

There was one Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood CE left at the TRU on Kenneth Road in York, PA. No Saint's Row 3 CE though.

My TRU didn't have it nor the saints row, I also tried bestbuy but I got shot down because the ass creed was not showing on the TRU website. I tried sku 585144 but nothing was coming up.

Does anyone have a spare saints row platnum edition ? I would take either version and would pay the 10$ for the game plus shipping. It sucks that I tried so hard to get one today and all 4 bestbuys shot me down :(

Had no price-matching luck at Best Buy, but there were two Assassin's Creeds left at the Toys R Us on Western in Chicago. They are now mine, and a good friend is going to get a very good present. Thanks, OP!

[quote name='strait edge follower']does anyone have a spare saints row platnum edition ? I would take either version and would pay the 10$ for the game plus shipping. [/quote]

$10? Lmao

[quote name='dinovelvet']$10? Lmao[/QUOTE]

Yea 10$. That's what people are paying for it (if they managed to get it). I'm willing to pay the 10$ for the game and what ever the shipping is.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Yea 10$. That's what people are paying for it (if they managed to get it). I'm willing to pay the 10$ for the game and what ever the shipping is.[/QUOTE]

Have to add more lmao to it. You really shouldn't go so high right off the bat wait til someone gets buyers remorse and then you can get it for $8 easy maybe free shipping too.

No luck at my store either. Though manager said that people are asking to price the 360 version they have left and arguing that it is or should be on sale too.

[quote name='todrigo']Have to add more lmao to it. You really shouldn't go so high right off the bat wait til someone gets buyers remorse and then you can get it for $8 easy maybe free shipping too.[/QUOTE]

I know what you are saying but I just can't pay 30$ or more for this thing when I know that he brought it for 10$

If anyone can spare a copy I can pp the 10 plus fees and some money for a box and provide a label. Anyone know how to check pms on CAG mobile in case a philanthropic member decided to throw me a bone?

[quote name='imthebongo']If anyone can spare a copy I can pp the 10 plus fees and some money for a box and provide a label. Anyone know how to check pms on CAG mobile in case a philanthropic member decided to throw me a bone?[/QUOTE]

i think you have to go to the begining of the page, and i think it is under (inbox) hope that helps.

I found a couple on University in Des Moines while looking for the SR3 deal. I bought both, one for me and the other for a friend. I only got a couple of hours into the original game before I grew bored of it. I'll have to try to get into it again. Otherwise I just added another game to my self of games that I'll likely never finish.

Picked up the last two copies at TRU! The cashier's eyes actually bulged out of her head a little when she saw the price ring up.

On going to keep one copy but I'll gladly trade the other (it's a PS3 version) for a Platinum Pack of Saints Row the Third for Xbox 360. I know it's a long shot but doesn't hurt to ask!

[quote name='Dund3r']Does anyone have a working link to the product on the TRU website? May need it if I attempt a price match at BB...[/QUOTE]

Unless you have a smart phone then you are out of luck as the mobile link is the only one that is working

[quote name='strait edge follower']I know what you are saying but I just can't pay 30$ or more for this thing when I know that he brought it for 10$[/QUOTE]Who is he? First, you said anyone than you say he. Is there someone in particular that you are trying to get this from? I'd recommend sending them a PM to let them know that you don't want to compensate them for time and gas. ;)

[quote name='robodaddyo']Who is he? First, you said anyone than you say he. Is there someone in particular that you are trying to get this from? I'd recommend sending them a PM to let them know that you don't want to compensate them for time and gas. ;)[/QUOTE]

lol silly little error I made, I ment anyone. My point still stands though :)

[quote name='strait edge follower']lol silly little error I made, I ment anyone. My point still stands though :)[/QUOTE]Okay, you meant anyone. Got it. You should still compensate them for gas and time, as well. It's the very least that you should do. I'd be more willing to help others, here, if people weren't so intent on ripping off the fellow shopper because they couldn't get in on a deal.

Just in case anyone reads this, don't bother calling the 800 number to check stock. I spoke with 'Debbie' I think her name was and she told me she spent a long time last night checking with some other guy but they ended up finding nothing in the system. I called them as the nearest TRU to me is a 45 minute drive at least, even though it is only like 15 miles away (gotta love massachusetts)

Is it common for the price checker to ring up differently than the register? Went to TRU on my lunch break and found one on 360 but it was ringing up for $99.99 on the price checker. There was no one in electronics to ask so I left because I needed to get back to work. Wasn't sure if TRU clearance is YMMV like target.

bread's done
Back