Assassins Creed Brotherhood (PS3/360) unadvertised sale, in-store only, $29.99

Zippon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I searched and couldn't find any mention of this.

AC:B for both consoles (did not check the PC price) had a shelf sticker stating $30 off until 4/2/11. Price was $29.99.

Each store had just one copy for each system in the plastic prisons. I don't know if additional copies were stashed elsewhere.

I did not buy any for myself, but the shelf tag was identical at all stores and very clear. I can't imagine them not honoring the price. This was in Texas.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']any idea when a goty might come out?[/QUOTE]

Ubisoft doesn't seem to be in the habit of doing GOTY editions.

OK, went to my local Target and bought the last copy of AC:B. Unfortunately the back of the case was damaged as if it was damaged when it was put into the plastic casing they lock the games in. :( Did some "unethical" things to get me a nicer copy, but long story short, I'm going to be hesitant as hell when buying stuff from Target in the future.

Grabbed one for me too. While I was there I managed to snag DJ hero 1 for $17.48 on clearance. Thanks OP for getting me to drag my ass to target today.

Thanks op. 29.99 was so my buy price for this game. I would have paid 59.99 at launch but was poor and the back log needed a few dents.

FYI. If i don't get a Game that i am willing to pay full price at launch my buy price always hits 29.99. I think it has to do with getting into my back log and the newness and excitement ware off if i wait so i only want to pay less.

Thanks so much OP, been waiting for this to hit the 30 dollar or less mark. Snagged the last copy out of the plastic holder from the store by the Biscayne Bay FIU campus here in South Florida.

[quote name='zenquix']best buy is matching this next week[/QUOTE]

I saw that yesterday. Now I'm holding out hoping for an Amazon price match. Target and Best Buy are within 5 minutes of driving, but I'd prefer not to leave my home.

bread's done
Back