Assassin's Creed Deals?

OrionBrando

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hello fellows, I bought Assassin's creed: Revelations in the deal at BB
And I want to buy Assassin's creed 1,2 and brotherhood so the question or help here is... Where (if new or used) buy the respective games.
p.s: Since I bought AC:R for only 9.99 I'm trying to get the other three games cheaper as possible

Sorry if it seems unnecessary but I'm asking the experts ( CAG Community) to get an advice before hesitate and buy all the collection.

[quote name='OrionBrando']Hello fellows, I bought Assassin's creed: Revelations in the deal at BB
And I want to buy Assassin's creed 1,2 and brotherhood so the question or help here is... Where (if new or used) buy the respective games.
p.s: Since I bought AC:R for only 9.99 I'm trying to get the other three games cheaper as possible

Sorry if it seems unnecessary but I'm asking the experts ( CAG Community) to get an advice before hesitate and buy all the collection.[/QUOTE]

You could have searched local Walmart or Target, who might happen to have the 1st edition of AC:R with AC1 on the disc and have them price match Best Buy; $10 for 2 games on 1 disc.

With that being said and done, AC1 and AC2 doesn't have online multiplayer, so buy used copies to save money; these shouldn't cost you more than $10 each.
AC1 is a VERY repetitive and stale game among the series, get it cheap as possible.

As for Brotherhood, if you want to play the online multiplayer or collect achievement pts/ platinum trophy, better get a new copy. I'm not sure if the online community for Brotherhood is still active though. Since you missed the $10 Brotherhood sale last Black Friday, a new copy nowaday would set you back for another $20 through third party seller on Amazon.

Oh man! Appreciate it! I never thought about search a local Walmart or Target to get the edition with AC1. So it's recommendable to buy the AC1 and 2 used and Brotherhood new, thanks for that too.
I'll start the hunting then! I searched for AC 1 for less than 10 with shipment and I had no luck. Thank you again.

Two things. As a huge AC fan I will warn you about this.
1. The AC Rev with free AC1 deal is only included with the PS3 version not the xbox 360. (click link to see picture of cover)
2. AC 1 is considered the low point of series in terms of gameplay (very repetitive and can get boring) but story is great in my opinion.

Many players jump straight into AC2 which does have a recap of AC1 in the beginning.
alternatively you could go on youtube and find someone who has walkthrough of the key sequences of the game. (biggest reason I stuck with series is because of major twist at beginning of game unless you already know that from a spoiler) I played through it only because of story if you aren't a big story gamer than I would suggest passing up on AC1 barring you can't find it for free with Ac Rev.

I would also lean towards getting brotherhood used as well even though it has MP not very populated as of now and it was pretty buggy but fun when it actually worked.

Thanks bfett9! Yes, I'm interested in the story! And I just found AC 1 and 2 both USED with taxes and shipping for $21.50 at gohastings.
Pardon me, may I ask about an opinion about gohastings used games, this is my first time purchase there. What you'll say? Go for the deal?

I was able to pick up AC II and Brotherhood off ebay for pretty cheap. I ordered AC Revelations off of Amazon Warehouse Deals the other day for $9.99 all on ps3. good luck!

I got mine used through Best Buy just a couple of weeks ago. You might want to check the used deals of the week because I picked up AC2 and AC:B used for $10 each.
I think the 360 version of AC1 is about $8.00 used through Best Buy.

[quote name='OrionBrando']Thanks bfett9! Yes, I'm interested in the story! And I just found AC 1 and 2 both USED with taxes and shipping for $21.50 at gohastings.
Pardon me, may I ask about an opinion about gohastings used games, this is my first time purchase there. What you'll say? Go for the deal?[/QUOTE]

That's up to you. You could potentially save about $5 if you wait around for Gohastings' 30-something % discount coupon on used games.

[quote name='OrionBrando']How often the 30-something % on used games happens at Gohastings?[/QUOTE]

Every 1 or 2 months, who knows but GoHastings themselves. :lol:
Past coupon expiration dates:
  • 30% OFF USED Books, CDs, Movies & Games [Exp. 07/16]
  • 33% off Used Video Games, 25% off Select Games and Collectible Cards, 30% off Select Rock Music [Exp. 07/03]
  • 33% off All Used Video Games [Exp. 04/26]
  • 29% off Music, DVDs, Trends, Used Blu-Ray, Used Games & Used Books [Exp. 02/29]
  • 30% off Used Blu-rays, & Video Games and 40% off Used Books, CDs, and DVDs [Exp. 02/22]

bread's done
Back