Assassins Creed Encyclopedia

craazy

CAGiversary!
So I am in the process of moving and I stumbled on a box of Assassins Creed stuff that I had won in a contest......one of the items is the first edition encyclopedia that has been autographed by all of the developers (maybe animators).......in any event I was curious how much something like this is worth......I think I might EBay it since I have really only played Black Flag and thought the parts where you snapped back to modern day was LAME.....talk about an immersion killer!

It would depend, but Amazon or eBay would hands down net the most for it.

If it's autographed I'm guessing it came with a certificate of authenticity, otherwise folks might be weary of the signatures etc.

Check eBay and see if you can find a listing for it, or ending bid, to give you an idea on how much it is worth. Amazon's prices usually run a little higher then eBay as far as rare items go (from my experience) so check it as well for a price.

Obviously an Assassin Creed buff would probably pay more then the average gamer but that is definitely aimed at a serious collector.

If all else fails on finding a gauge for a price, look at the official Assassin Creed forums. Someone or some thread there should know more about it.

Nevertheless, good luck with it and happy new year my fellow CAG. :)

Thanks and unfortunately no certificate......never the less I see them somewhere in the $90 range with no sigs at all so I guess I can just hope for that range.

bread's done
Back