Assassin's Creed for PS3/XBOX360 - $29.99

[quote name='TahoeMax']Pretty sure it's a universal price drop. Gamestop's latest newsletter lists it as well[/quote]

Agreed. Game Crazy is all over this later this month.

It could just be Amazon matching another retailer as they have been doing very often lately. Not necessarily a permanent universal price drop.

I think I am going to bite... but is there anything else I can do to make this cheaper for the PS3 version??? Thanks in advance...

[quote name='Poor2More']is aff25 code still active? any other code I can use besides SAVER?[/QUOTE]

Aren't those codes for GameStop.com?

[quote name='Poor2More']is aff25 code still active? any other code I can use besides SAVER?[/quote]

Yeah isn't SAVER for GS??? Is there any other way to make this cheaper???

its the same price at GS, or so its my understanding.... so wouldnt AFF25 work? (if the new ones are 29.99, the used gotta be 24, or so.

I might go for this. Not sure which version is better though, I'll have to research the difference in frame rates and loading times.

Speaking of Final Fantasy XII, the Target's in the DC Area have a lot of them on clearance for $6.96 just waiting for Assassin's Creed to also go that low :)

[quote name='the_punisher']Universal to $30? FFXII just dropped to $40. I don't think it dropped this fast.[/quote]
wtf u talkin bout? FFXII has been like $20 for half a year at least. Anyways amazing price for a pretty good game

Nobody has a code to enter @ Amazon? I am very close to biting but don't want to slap myself for not entering a code, Thanks in advance...

Great price for this awesome game, even if the replay value is a little non-existent unless you're really anal for achievements and get the 360 version.

AC was one of most repetitive games I ever played, but I never found myself bored of it. Jumping from rooftop to rooftop, fighting hoards of enemies, and free falling from high points never got old.

Amazon doesn't really do many codes for games unless you get the A9 pi/2% discount, which is pretty insignificant unless you're buying systems or something. Regardless, Amazon's regular deals are like having tons of coupons anyway, so just buy it if you want it :)

Tempting, but I suspect that this will be dirt cheap on the used market by the time AC2 comes out...plus I have too many games to play as it is.

[quote name='TahoeMax']Amazon doesn't really do many codes for games unless you get the A9 pi/2% discount, which is pretty insignificant unless you're buying systems or something. Regardless, Amazon's regular deals are like having tons of coupons anyway, so just buy it if you want it :)[/QUOTE]

What's that? A few years back they were giving some small discount for using A9 for searches, but then they quit doing that so I switched back to Google.

I guess it's free if I use the $50 credit from the HD player. Hmmm... I imagine like most Ubi games that are "big" it'll be $20 before long.

[quote name='iHack']Nobody has a code to enter @ Amazon? I am very close to biting but don't want to slap myself for not entering a code, Thanks in advance...[/QUOTE]

There aren't any Amazon codes. You get free ship over $25, and don't pay tax (in most places)

I was gonna pick it up at Best Buy, but I'll save myself from sales tax & get it from Amazon instead. Thanks for the heads up. :)

[quote name='geeknhard']I was gonna pick it up at Best Buy, but I'll save myself from sales tax & get it from Amazon instead. Thanks for the heads up. :)[/quote]

ditto... i bit :lol:

This game is fun, but it has ZERO replay value unless you are getting achievements. I just finished the main story this morning actually...its been sitting on my shelf since about a week after it came out..I got a really good deal on ebay for a used copy.

I would consider buying but my 360 broke down this morning (3 flasing red lights) for the third time!!! Microsoft Sucks!!!:bomb::bomb::bomb:

[quote name='scarface333']I would consider buying but my 360 broke down this morning (3 flasing red lights) for the third time!!! Microsoft Sucks!!!:bomb::bomb::bomb:[/QUOTE]

Looks like by your name you dig the number 3, but I bet not in the context of 3 red lights for the 3rd time. I know how much this bites when you get the whammy put on your box.

I bought this game at release played it for a few days then put it on Ebay. Not only is it repetitive but it is easy. This game is just not worth it - save yourself the money and rent it. I have a collection of 200 games and couldn't justify keeping this one.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Looks like by your name you dig the number 3, but I bet not in the context of 3 red lights for the 3rd time. I know how much this bites when you get the whammy put on your box.[/quote]

clever words sir :applause:

for those willing to take the risk of gamestop.com used games policy, this game can be had used for $22.67 after applying CAG16 code. also seems to be combinable with SAVER code for free shipping on orders over $25xx

link to game page: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=62255

bread's done
Back