Assassins Creed II $20 Dollar price drop at Gamestop

[quote name='Superdrew']Hey guys I just picked up assassians creed for 360 for 34.99 used. I guess the 20 price drop is like the darksiders price drop they did a couple of weeks ago.[/QUOTE]
Or you could have picked it up brand new from amazon for $36, no tax, fsss.

link

This might be worth picking up now. All the DLC that came with the CE and GS exclusive did they make it for everyone now? If so I might have to pick this up soon if not I'm going to hold off for some time. Still need to beat the first one.

[quote name='sendme']This might be worth picking up now. All the DLC that came with the CE and GS exclusive did they make it for everyone now? If so I might have to pick this up soon if not I'm going to hold off for some time. Still need to beat the first one.[/QUOTE]

Yes, DLC is available which includes the three exclusive tombs (which aren't really worthwhile unless you want to have 100% completion, they only take ~10 minutes each).

I am now tempted, I figure 20-25 and then add the 10 dollars for DLC and be okay deal.

AC2 seems to be dropping pretty fast for a AAA title. Does it have much replay value?

I've put off playing it for this long, so I think I'll wait until it's

I will end up checking this out then. Just have a backlog that is getting large. Hell by the time I do it might end up lower in price.

[quote name='aheineken']AC2 seems to be dropping pretty fast for a AAA title. Does it have much replay value?

[quote name='aheineken']AC2 seems to be dropping pretty fast for a AAA title. Does it have much replay value?

[quote name='biggreenmold']did collectors edition also drop?[/QUOTE]

I looked it up on amazon and it looks like it went up. Some were over 100 bucks.

bread's done
Back