Assassin's Creed II (360/PS3) $44 at Amazon

my cheapassness will wait til the price is $20 or below.

yes great game, great review score. assassin's creed 1 :360: scored 7.7 while the sequel scored 9.2 :360: [source:IGN] definitely one of my top 5 'must buys' in 2010.

Ok price if you missed out on it being $40 last week. I would hold off as this game has been hitting $40 basically everywhere at one point or another.

I just in the past 15 minutes finished the game. What an amazing game! I picked it up when Amazon had it for $40 a few weeks ago. I never could get through the first one but this is leaps and bounds better than the first one IMHO. However, I will go back now and finish the first one.

[quote name='PaulDE01']I just in the past 15 minutes finished the game. What an amazing game! I picked it up when Amazon had it for $40 a few weeks ago. I never could get through the first one but this is leaps and bounds better than the first one IMHO. However, I will go back now and finish the first one.[/QUOTE]

I couldnt finish the first one after i played the 2nd one.

[quote name='xeorm']PS3 version is also $44.99.[/QUOTE]

You can always tell who the single console owners are when they post a deal. =P

[quote name='Z_meista']It's still not cheap enough![/QUOTE]

Nope. You can spend $40-45 on this and still feel like you've made a sound purchasing decision (especially if you've made poor ones in the past), but this game is an ideal rental because it is gripping enough to play through over a short period of time (less than a week for most people, a weekend for the obsessive-compulsive) or decide it's terrible and everyone else is wrong and stupid in the same span.

Holding out for $30 at the most for this title. This game at $44 is tempting but I Just have too many games to play while I wait for a price drop.

Don't get me wrong, great game, but I got it from Gamefly and beat it in about a week or so. Not really any re-playability if you find all the feathers the first time through. With the first DLC pack coming out in a few weeks, now is a great time to get it, though.

[quote name='Mospeada_21']my cheapassness will wait til the price is $20 or below.

yes great game, great review score. assassin's creed 1 :360: scored 7.7 while the sequel scored 9.2 :360: [source:IGN] definitely one of my top 5 'must buys' in 2010.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I may buy it for $29.99, though AC 1 sits in my room collecting dust as I write this (as does the rest of my backlog).

Great game, had a blast playing it. Got this when it was $40 and when I was still playing the original. After playing the second one, I'm haven't even bothered finishing the first one.

The Warehouse Deals thing on Amazon had a couple of copies for the 360 on sale for like 32 bucks with free shipping. They might put some more back up for that price, too. They go really fast, though.

I'll grab it at $30, or get it from my friend when he gets around to finishing it. Whichever comes first.

Still need to find a cheap copy of AC1 and suffer through it before I'll touch AC2...but that's a pretty good price.

I'll wait for sub-40 tho. Ubisoft games usually drop to ~40 MSRP quick.

I may pick this up at some point but AC1 is just such a huge letdown. Clunky controls, stupid missions, annoying interactions with NPCs, way too few hiding spots if you get spotted, plus Altair is a big wuss and makes the most ridiculous noise when he gets hit by an enemies sword.
I only paid 18 bucks for a new copy and even then I feel like I paid too much. I'm probably a little over half way through and not sure if I can force myself to finish it. Just not a fun game to me.
Is the sequel that much of an improvement?

bread's done
Back