Assassin's Creed II used for $19.99 (360)

Not a bad deal but I did notice this error above the game:
Best Buy > Video Games & Gadgets > PSP > PSP Games > Pre-Owned > Product Info

It still labeled as 360 so its probably fine but just BestBuy failing.

[quote name='musicjunkie']Not a bad deal but I did notice this error above the game:
Best Buy > Video Games & Gadgets > PSP > PSP Games > Pre-Owned > Product Info

It still labeled as 360 so its probably fine but just BestBuy failing.[/QUOTE]
The price would make sense, but the PSP version is unmistakably different.

It's worth noting that this is $30 online through Gamestop right now. And comes out to about $23 with free shipping with the coupons 10AUTO, 15NEW, and SAVER.

[quote name='PvtChurch']It's worth noting that this is $30 online through Gamestop right now. And comes out to about $23 with free shipping with the coupons 10AUTO, 15NEW, and SAVER.[/QUOTE]
You can't combine 10AUTO with 15NEW or 25OFF. However, a used copy is 10 cents cheaper if you get $100 worth of items with 25OFF+Edge... For all those cheapest-ass gamers out there. :p

[quote name='Scorch']It's Ubisoft and this game kinda sucks.[/QUOTE]

Beg to differ, liked the first one and love this one. I also don't imagine it getting any cheaper than 20 new some time over the summer with some decent sale for the next black friday.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']You can't combine 10AUTO with 15NEW or 25OFF. However, a used copy is 10 cents cheaper if you get $100 worth of items with 25OFF+Edge... For all those cheapest-ass gamers out there. :p[/QUOTE]

Yup, you are correct. Still 15NEW knocks the price down to 25.50 and SAVER gets you free shipping. I can't imagine buying the game used with no idea of it's condition just to save a few bucks.

The game was great. very different world mechanics from the first one, but kept the character controls. if you are interested at all and can get it cheap then you really should go for it.

bread's done
Back