Assassin's Creed III:Liberation PS Vita $18.99

Yeah, I've never seen it at $14, and I've been tracking it for awhile. I mean, I may have missed it one day, but it was hardly an ongoing price ...

I bought this game from Gamefly for $14.99 a couple weeks ago when they had that big used game sale.  Didn't notice an online pass with it either.

Still too expensive.

The base game is alright, but the minigames in this game are broken and ruin the experience. The ball maze in particular made me want to throw my Vita out the window. It was finally one of the "hold your Vita up to a bright light" minigames that made me give up - I held the system up to the brightest light in my home and it would not work.

Having owned this game, I'd say it's at best a rental. And if you can't rent it, then consider yourself lucky. Very disappointing game.

There's a hold it up to bright light bit in Uncharted too. I had trouble with that and it was stupid anyway. Uncharted is decently fun, but there's a lot of busy work crap like that. How I hate when I run into one of those "landmine" jigsaw puzzles. You can't opt out. LOL.

bread's done
Back