Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag "DEAL IS DEAD"

I received my copy today. Best Buy sent me the 360 version instead of the Xbox One version. Of course it had no art sleeve either. Sigh, complain to customer service I must.

As far as I know, it's the only one that can be jail broken. Not sure if the first one can be jail broken.
Thanks for the info. Some of those prices on eBay were nuts. Anyways I received my copy with the actual case. Pretty stoked! I have no interest in the MP, did the season pass only include one piece of single player DLC?

Got mine in the mail today, was shocked to see it has the original cover art. Things basically brand new looking. First time out of 5 used games ive bought at bestbuy.com that I didnt end up with the generic used game art!

I just got an email from BB saying I left it in my cart, and the email shows the price as $8.99 :/
Yeah I hate that. Anytime you put something in your cart at BB, even if you immediately remove it, you'll get an email a few hours later saying "Don't forget to complete your purchase!"

Yeah I hate that. Anytime you put something in your cart at BB, even if you immediately remove it, you'll get an email a few hours later saying "Don't forget to complete your purchase!"
They spent more time on their spam system than on preventing price errors!

I had it happen before where the item went OOS before I could finish the order. A few days later, when the sale was over, I received one of those reminder emails. Funk dat.

So, I ordered two copies (one for store pick-up and one for shipping in case one or the other fell through) and they came through with cover art. Any Sacramento CAG wants to buy my 2nd copy for $10?

bread's done
Back