Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Megathread (PS3/PS4)

And double XP doesn't work for the PS4... again.  This is getting comical.  At least I figured out how to get Sharing is Caring (hint: only one server actually works for the trophy, and you have to keep server jumping until you find it).

This reminds me of the old Rock Band days when Harmonix couldn't give a shit about the PS3 and didn't bother learning how to program for it.

If anyone can help me find a social chest I'd greatly appreciate it. I've gone through ten known locations and nothing. I do find whales and convoys though. =\ go ahead and add me.

PSN: SeverusMeowkins

OK so I just got AC IV for PS4 game brand new and started it up and it asks to activate my Uplay passport, but the only code I got was for the 60 minutes DLC on the inside of the front cover, which I already did.    Did I get shorted out of a Uplay code? 

EDIT:  Nevermind I had to download a large patch, and now the title screen looks completely different, and no longer asks for a Uplay passport.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need help with the social chests as well. If anyone is still active can you add me?

Uplay: icon2g
PSN: icongl2

*Forgot to add that im on PS4

Can someone post what a white whale, social chest, and fleet would looke like on a map?

Can you find them on your own by sailing around?

Can someone post what a white whale, social chest, and fleet would looke like on a map?

Can you find them on your own by sailing around?
You can find them on your own. It's just all luck. Here is a map that has potential locations to help out.

any 1 still playing this? need help with the social chests/white whale/royal convoy as well. If anyone is still active can you add me?

PSN: jenngotmad on PS3

bread's done
Back