Assassins Creed Limited Edition - Too late to pre-order?

merkman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I've looked on EB/GS, Play-Asia, NCSX, Amazon, GoGamer, and anywhere else I could think of... and there is no sign of any limited editions still available to pre-order.

Would love to pick up a PS3 version if possible (and have more than a few games for that system), but I could do the Xbox 360 as well. Any assistance is appreciated... especially private messages since a rush will likely depleat any remaining online pre-orders.

I have been looken for the LE for this game also. I have seen some screens of it, and another CAG mentioned that it was going to be an EB exclusive, but I don't know how certain that is.

I have been looking for a while to find a pre-order place for the LE and I haven't seen any thus far. I'm not sure that any US retailer has had it up as of yet? If anyone finds any I'd appreciate a PM as well.

I preordered the limited edition (360) yesterday at Gamecrazy. The guy told me it was $70 for the limited. I only needed to put a $5 down for it.

I preordered the Asian LE at Play-asia back in October (damn, I just realized how long ago that was...). Anyhow, it's not on their site at the moment but you might be able to drop them a line and get on the preorder list.

So far, we have no release date or reservation sku for a special edition of Assassin's Creed. There never was a reservation sku either.

[quote name='monsoon man']I preordered the limited edition (360) yesterday at Gamecrazy. The guy told me it was $70 for the limited. I only needed to put a $5 down for it.[/quote]

I too put down a pre-order for the LE version for PS3 at my local GameCrazy earlier this month.
I can't wait to have my very own mini-Altair, who will be placed in between two Kratoses. :lol:

[quote name='kobeisgod']Do we even know what the LE will have?[/quote]

we do, but i don't remember everything about it. I do remember that there was an 8" or so metal cast figure of the main character.

[quote name='thespamofpower']we do, but i don't remember everything about it. I do remember that there was an 8" or so metal cast figure of the main character.[/QUOTE]

Metal figure for $10 bucks... meh

LE Looks like a waste of money to me:

The Assassin's Creed Limited Edition contains:

Collectible 3-inch Altair figure
Penny Arcade comics
Mini strategy guide
Bonus disc including:
- Winners of Assassin’s Creed short film contest
- Behind-the-scenes videos
- Developer diaries
- Trailers
- Producer interviews