Assassins Creed Odyssey Free for testing Googles Project Stream!

Just received an official email from Ubisoft that they've added AC:O to my Uplay account.

As others have reported, it was already in my account as of yesterday.

In my account as well. Hate Uplay but looking forward to giving it a try- especially since the cloud version didn’t have any graphical option settings. Ultrawide, anyone?

It's been months and I still don't have the game. Ubisoft Support is claiming I am not eligible for nebulous reasons. Is there a way I can chat with someone at Google and get logs? My Club Ubisoft account shows I spent an hour plus playing it yet that isn't proof.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been months and I still don't have the game. Ubisoft Support is claiming I am not eligible for nebulous reasons. Is there a way I can chat with someone at Google and get logs? My Club Ubisoft account shows I spent an hour plus playing it yet that isn't proof.
I went round and round with them last month. They said I didn't the requirements and tried to push it off on Google, but there's no way to actually contact Google. After bugging Ubi for weeks, they finally added Odyssey to my Uplay account, but none of my project stream progress carried over (over 10 hours). Guess I'll start over and play it in 4k on X1X instead...

bread's done
Back