Assassin's Creed Revelations $34.99 - PC - Amazon Digital Download

TheSecretBaldwin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Amazon

Just like the $41.99 Battlefield deal last week, Amazon Digital Downloads is having a limited time 30% sale on ACR (normally $49.99). The BF3 deal only lasted a couple of days so you might want to jump on this if you're on the fence.

You get the Amazon Exclusive Altair costume DLC code as a bonus as well.

If this would activate on Steam I'd be all over it, otherwise I'd rather get it for 360 even if it does carry the steeper price tag.

Thanks for posting though!

[quote name='jaredhenry13']If this would activate on Steam I'd be all over it, otherwise I'd rather get it for 360 even if it does carry the steeper price tag.

Thanks for posting though![/QUOTE]

You're willing to pay a $25 premium because it doesn't activate on Steam? I know people dig it and all, but that seems extreme.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']You're willing to pay a $25 premium because it doesn't activate on Steam? I know people dig it and all, but that seems extreme.[/QUOTE]

I like having all my games in one place(Steam). And I like being able to sit in front of a big TV and being able to play it online with my friends on the xbox. That's why I'd rather get it for Xbox and have to pay an extra $25.

bread's done
Back