Assassin's Creed Syndicate (London) $29.99 EB Games (Xbox-PS4)

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Assassin's Creed Syndicate (The one set in London) $29.99 EB Games 

Xbox One 

PS4 

PM to save more cash...It's still $79.99 at Best Buy. 

3max.jpg

I've never paid more than $10 for an Assassin's Creed and don't intend to start now. But the thought of PMing a $80 game down to $25 is tempting...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I will wait a few more months for it to go under the magical $20 mark.
I was wondering... since the price hike to $80 for video games, has anyone seen a game drop to $20 yet ?

Not during a sale, but rather the final value pricing like with greatest hits titles.

Nothing comes to mind. I'm wondering if it's not going to stop at $30 or maybe $25 with the crazy exchange rate...

I was wondering... since the price hike to $80 for video games, has anyone seen a game drop to $20 yet ?

Not during a sale, but rather the final value pricing like with greatest hits titles.

Nothing comes to mind. I'm wondering if it's not going to stop at $30 or maybe $25 with the crazy exchange rate...
Now that I think about it, no.. I've never seen a regular price one hit the $20 mark.

I won't pay $80+tax for any game though. I'd rather wait it out or buy during sales. I'll have Star Fox Zero from Amazon on Friday but it's only costing me $49.50 since I ordered during the E3 promo last June.

bread's done
Back