Assassins Creed Unity + Assassins Creed: Black Flag Xbox One ( Email Delivery) $27 via Boxeddeal

[quote name="romodome" post="12327324" timestamp="1418576539"]Can you add that codes to yiur account without the system. I won't be getting my one until 12/25.[/quote]

I would think you could add them online.

Can you add that codes to yiur account without the system. I won't be getting my one until 12/25.
If you got a new Xbox One bundle, it would likely already have the games included, so buying these would be unnecessary. If it's a used Xbox One, then getting the codes would be fine, but a new one bought this holiday season likely included the codes already.

Ordered yesterday and got two codes right away.  Entered the codes and everything worked out just fine.  I was actually surprised everything worked out.  Great deal!!  Looks like they are sold out again.

Honestly the site looked sketchy to me but I placed an order yesterday when it was back in stock. Like others said, I immediately received an email with the download link to the codes. They both worked perfectly, great deal op!

bread's done
Back