Assassin's Creed Unity (X1) $0.69 via CDKeys

Yeah man. I bought the ACU/AC4BF bundle for $15 around launch. Finished AC4BF and felt reeeeally great. Started ACU short after and I can't even finish the tutorial due to bugs. It's either I can't move to objective, enemies stop moving, or the game simply crashes. I gave up after a couple of tries. Only few months ago I started playing again since a friend wanted to do the coop missions and it's not bad. SP bugs are mostly squished, and it's been smooth. I just wish the game would flow faster like AC4BF.
Most of the bugs are gone, so it is playable, but the story being pointless really turned me off. For a annual franchise of similar gameplay, gotta have a story that is worth something, otherwise what is the point.

If you loved Black Flag, give Rogue a shot. Has a neat tie in to Unity, which is a shame as Rogue was never ported.

Most of the bugs are gone, so it is playable, but the story being pointless really turned me off. For a annual franchise of similar gameplay, gotta have a story that is worth something, otherwise what is the point.

If you loved Black Flag, give Rogue a shot. Has a neat tie in to Unity, which is a shame as Rogue was never ported.
I'm waiting for Rogue to be on BC, if ever since I no longer have my 360.

The irony of these two games being pretty dang cheap is that these two were pretty dang broken at launch in the exact same year. Now we can play them in their much needed patched condition.

I bought the PS4 version at Five Below for $5 a few days ago. Still never opened it and not sure if I will seeing as I liked Syndicate more.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

I paid with PayPal and got an error message on the checkout screen so I tried a second time...same error message. Checked my email and got 6 codes sent to me and 2 emails from PayPal that I was charged $1.89 twice. I got 6 codes for $3.78. Good deal.

If I checked out as a guest using paypal does it email my code to paypal email?

Is there anyway to view the code, I don't have access to that email

Sounds like a call for customer service.  Do you have the order number?  They'll probably want that or some kind of proof that it was your order.  Worst case?  Create an account and buy a second key.

So I managed to access my email, but all I have is the receipt? How do I get my code? I've used cd keys before but never had a problem, don't know what I'm doing wrong 

Last edited by a moderator:
Stock must be low, this is almost double the price of a few weeks ago lol

Honestly, game was barely a beta with the bugs it had at launch, but after patching is a pretty decent time, especially the co-op. Least at 2$ compared to 60

So I managed to access my email, but all I have is the receipt? How do I get my code? I've used cd keys before but never had a problem, don't know what I'm doing wrong
There's a link at the bottom of the email. Then they want your fucking phone number. Why is this even necessary? You have my money... give me my damn game.

I've got free code up for grabs. Bought it and didn't realize I already own it! lol

Anyway, first PM gets it.

No mas.

Just got it.  Hell at this price, I am asking my friends if they want it. I already bought one for one of them.  Only a couple have an Xbox One though.

I want it, but I still have Syndicate and Origins in my backlog. Why do I need yet ANOTHER Assassin's Creed game?
Mainly because it's 70 cents, but the French Revolution story is actually fun, co-op is an interesting twist and as previously mentioned the patches fixed all that was wrong on original release.

Everyone who's just picking this up, make sure you grab the free DLC story add-on:

Dead Kings DLC: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/assassins-creed-unity-dead-kings/c535n0w7x52n

It was originally planned as paid DLC for a season pass, I believe, but they made it free after all the Unity criticism. I remember really enjoying it. Has a darker tone than the vanilla game, but doesn't make any major changes mechanically like the Syndicate Jack the Ripper DLC did, so it's really just like a separate, bite-sized AC game, and weapons/equipment earned in the DLC carry over to the base game.

Thanks, Morphine. I got my code (had to borrow a relative's phone) and this extra content will make it an even better deal.

bread's done
Back