Assassins Creed Unity (XB1) $2.37 at CDkeys.com

hmmm dead kings dlc is also free right now for all. Kinda tempted but wouldn't surprise me unity goes GWG as well around the time the movie drops. 

hmmm dead kings dlc is also free right now for all. Kinda tempted but wouldn't surprise me unity goes GWG as well around the time the movie drops.
I appreciate the heads up on the free DLC; have a code coming in from the newegg rebate deal, figured I'd get the dlc even though I doubt I'll be playing anytime soon. Free is free, yeah?

I still really enjoyed and recommend this game and its DLC (which was made free after all the complaints about the base game). I played through almost everything and never really had any issue, other than maybe one or two lockups/crashes. I think they fixed most of the problems it had at launch, and they got rid of the annoyance of having to play the mobile companion game to unlock chests in the console game.

It's a little slow to get into, but once you're far enough in, there's a lot to do. The main story missions are probably some of the most challenging missions to ever exist in an AC game, and offer a lot of different ways you can tackle them. There's also a base upgrade system similar to AC2. Definitely check out the WW2 section of the game for a fun side story, which could have easily been DLC. 

bread's done
Back