Assassins Creed2 Intel Sweep

Good Find!
Sad that I never came across this before. Contest began March 15th and ends June 15th... Could've entered 1x per day/24hrs.

Well, turns out I was wrong. This one is a 1 entry only.(even tho it states otherwise in the rules)

Tried re-entering for today and got "You already entered , winners shall be notified via e-mail"

So, For anyone that didn't drop an entry in the bucket ,I suggest you do before the 15th. For those to lazy to check it out for themselves Ubi is giving away ,..
1 Grand Prize Assassins Creed 2 themed Notebook with an Intel core i7 820QM(which is an all-kinds-of-awesome processor)
5 2nd place winners will get a Core i5 Processor
and 5 3rd place Winners will get a LE AC2 for PC with an Ezzio Figurine ;)

[quote name='EdRyder']Well, turns out I was wrong. This one is a 1 entry only.(even tho it states otherwise in the rules)

Tried re-entering for today and got "You already entered , winners shall be notified via e-mail"

So, For anyone that didn't drop an entry in the bucket ,I suggest you do before the 15th. For those to lazy to check it out for themselves Ubi is giving away ,..
1 Grand Prize Assassins Creed 2 themed Notebook with an Intel core i7 820QM(which is an all-kinds-of-awesome processor)
5 2nd place winners will get a Core i5 Processor
and 5 3rd place Winners will get a LE AC2 for PC with an Ezzio Figurine ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting this.. I should have but Im pretty new at sharing the wealth LOL

[quote name='digitalplague']Thanks for posting this.. I should have but Im pretty new at sharing the wealth LOL[/QUOTE]

Its all good in the hood ;)
You know I checked all of the Sweepstake sites I frequent looking for a post on this one, and nobody ever caught it.

bread's done
Back