Assault with a deadly lightsaber

This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a taser; an elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

heres to hoping the footage of him in store will be released and then edited with music and special effects. kinda sad nobody thought to grab a lightsaber too and fight back.

And today I learned that you can block force lightning with a lightsaber. :applause:

Makes me think those cops really need to work on their dark side abilities, though.

Thanks for this post guys I was going through the same thing
22.gif

I agree with the comment on the web page on the use of tasers. Retarded cops. I hope the cops dont get there kids toy lightsabers for christmas, because officer daddy might have to taser little jimmy if daddy gets wapped with the toy

Dude was hitting people with toy lightsabers in a fucking store. There's no telling if he had a real knife or something similar that would've come into play if he felt cornered by cops trying to talk him down. I'd rather someone get tased somewhat unnecessarily than have a cop stabbed while trying to reason with a psycho.

[quote name='Halo05']Dude was hitting people with toy lightsabers in a fucking store. There's no telling if he had a real knife or something similar that would've come into play if he felt cornered by cops trying to talk him down. I'd rather someone get tased somewhat unnecessarily than have a cop stabbed while trying to reason with a psycho.[/QUOTE]

oh sure he also could of had a homemade bomb. Maybe they should of called the bomb squad in to be safe then sorry or wait he could of had weapons grade plutonium..... No it was some mentally disturb person hitting a couple people with a toy and was mumbling nonscense.

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']oh sure he also could of had a homemade bomb. Maybe they should of called the bomb squad in to be safe then sorry or wait he could of had weapons grade plutonium..... No it was some mentally disturb person hitting a couple people with a toy and was mumbling nonscense.[/QUOTE]
And he got tazed for it. Sucks shit for him.

bread's done
Back