Assorted 9.99 - 14.99 games at Sears YMMV?

CaoPi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
144 (100%)
Sorry if this is a repost? Strolled in my sears saw a couple of games priced in a value bin... as what I can remember from memory are as follows...these are regular priced of course they may be clearanced out in the future! There were many more just can't remember even though these titles are old.

:xbox:
Odd World Strangers Wrath
Tatio Legends

:ps2:
MGS 3: Snake Eater
Urban Reign
Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift

:psp:
Ashtonishing Story
Death Jr

:ps2:
RE outbreak file #2
Xenosaga Episode 1
LOTR : Two Towers
NBA Street vol#2

:gc:
Resident Evil Remake
Viewtiful Joe 2
The Sims: Urbs

:xbox:
Street Fighter: AC ( would've grabbed this if it were the PS2 version since I have multiple arcade sticks!)
Batman Begins

Sounds like it was the same PDQ display K-Mart got. Unfortunately at least some of those games were acutually cheaper at Sears before as I got MGS Snake Eater for $4.97 over the summer.

Yeah, I went into a Sears the other day and saw that the display looks almost the same as at K-Mart, though of course the game selection can vary a bit. I remember seeing some or all of those games too.

I saw some displays like that at Sears. Those games are priced that way pretty much everywhere, so I didn't bother posting it. The PSP games at my Sears were all $9.95 though, including Astonisha Story, Death Jr., and like 5 other games.

This is not YMMV at all. There was a thread about the same prices a week or so ago.

Rebelstar: Tactical Command (GBA) is also $10

[quote name='Wolfpup']Yeah, I went into a Sears the other day and saw that the display looks almost the same as at K-Mart, though of course the game selection can vary a bit. I remember seeing some or all of those games too.[/QUOTE]
Remember that Sears bought out K-Mart

[quote name='dcswirl']Whoever doesn't have Oddworld Stranger's Wrath should definitely pick it up. Great game.[/QUOTE]

And for $5 an absolute steal.. if i still had my Xbox i'd buy it

Saw a display with $9.99-$14.99 games at Kmart too. Some games such as Rumble Rose PS2 were those got clearanced earlier (and already out of the system) but now have new UPC stickers at the back. Didn't see Xenosaga Episode I but Ep. II.

I've been to two different Sears stores and they each had their own assortment of $9.99 to $14.99 games. They had stickers over the UPC code so it rings up at a generic price.

There were actually a few decent older titles that could be had for less in the past, but are still reasonable deals.

I remember Haunting Ground (PS2) $15 and Devil Kings (PS2) $15. Way too many to remember or even list, and it's YMMV on titles by store.

Yeah, it's really a shame when they mess up the clearance like this.

Still, I managed to get a Soul Calibur II for ps2 for 3 dollars. There are a bunch more in Novi, MI.

Personally I didn't like Haunting Ground. I did for a while, but then it got frustrating. I paid probably < $15, and didn't feel I got my money's worth.

Astonisha Story is supposed to be awesome-the general concensus in the K-Mart thread was that it wasn't worth $10.

I should get Rebelstar though. I LOVE the X-Com games (by the same developer), but I was disapointed Rebelstar chopped off the whole strategy global portion where you're having to try to get funding from nations, developing new weapons, etc. That was my favorite part.

I do like that they slightly simplified Rebelstar's tactical portions though. The PC versions had stuff like height, having to crouch or go prone, etc., and removing that stuff actually sounds like it might be more fun (X-Com's pretty hard).

bread's done
Back