Astro boy 19.99 blu Ray

Thanks op.
Last one out and checked out in self checkout, $16 amount entered by staff when prompted, no biggie.

Got them both at Wally-world without hassle. Tried again today, manager was called, and she looked at the coupon told the cashier to enter the amount to see if it "runs" it. He did and it worked, so I was out the door again with a slight bit more hassle but still successful.

Target shut me down, early in the game. Two managers were called and discussed it.

M

I got it for $4 also. ^_^ The cashier took awhile to read the coupon but she scanned and entered the discount in anyway. I am super happy! My dad is gonna love it.

If you have albertson's supermarkets, I just left there and they had a pad of the $16 coupons .... grabbed 3 but already bought the two I wanted after printing online ... the slick magazine paper does make it appear a lil more legit ... imo

Got my $4 Astro boy at Walmart. The cashier tried to scan one barcode and it wouldnt ring up. I told her there was like 3 barcodes and to try them all but she wanted to get approval first. So she went and talked to another cashier and started to walk back without the coupon. I figured I was getting denied but she said she had to wait for a manger to approve it. Well the other cashier comes back with the coupon after talking with a manager and says they can only accept it if it will scan. She kept trying to scan the barcode on the bottom all the way to the left and it wouldnt do anything. I asked her nicely if she would try a different barcode again and she scanned the one next to the first one. It gave her a prompt to scan the other barcode which she did and another prompt came up for her to enter the amount. So I was lucky I guess. The wording on the coupon should have been more clear as I'm sure it was meant to be used for buying all 4 movies. They could have easily added an "and" or an "or" between the last 2 movies listed and made this coupon legible.

[quote name='leglez']Got AstroBoy for $4, and Twilight New Moon for $6 through self checkout at walmart.[/QUOTE]

did the self check out clerk have to come approve it?

I got my Astro Boy on Blu Ray today...got a new cashier so of course everything went smoothly!

might go back and try to get a copy of new moon for my sister

can you tell me how your self check out experience was?

I cant count on new cashiers forever :)

I got denied for the second time at a different Walmart in a different state. I don't know how you people are getting so lucky. I'm done trying.

I can't get the $16 off coupon, I can't seem to find it. I wish someone could just scan or post a pic of the coupon. Thanks. I really want Astro Boy. Thank you.

[quote name='javeryh']I got denied for the second time at a different Walmart in a different state. I don't know how you people are getting so lucky. I'm done trying.[/QUOTE]
They have your picture in their facial recognition program now:bouncy:

Me too. Got shot down twice at different Wal-Marts both telling me I need to buy all four. One cashier also mentioned to me that there's some coupon going around that their register accepts but is actually fake.

Gave this a shot at my local Walmart and they took it. The two electronics employees and myself read it but it never says 'and' or 'or' so he tried it and it went through.

Very strangely worded coupon, open to interpretation.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You tried it today? Is it still $19.99?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, it was Saturday morning. Not sure if the price changed yesterday or not, but it was $19.96 on Saturday.

Coupons from redplum worked at both Wal-mart and Target. At Target though she had to get a Super to do the price adjustment.

[quote name='xxjonoxx']The Coupon is located here:

http://www.redplum.com/

Select 'Entertainment' under the coupon drop down menu.

You should then see one listed that says

"SAVE $16 INSTANT...

THE TWILIGHT SAG..."

That is the coupon to save $16 on Astro Boy[/QUOTE]

Does this coupon even work? It seems that most people that have tried using it, haven't had much luck. :cry:

Got it for $3.96 at my local Wal-Mart tonight; however, it was already opened (in one of those locked clear security cases) - last one left though and I was going to watch it anyway, but still, kinda weird.

bread's done
Back