Astro Boy Blu-Ray 17.99 @ Amazon.com / 17.96 @ Wal-mart

I'm wondering if it's the same price in-store or not. It's been $19.99 in-store for a while, though having it drop to $17.99 in-store for $14.99 AC would be very nice.

[quote name='shrike4242']I'm wondering if it's the same price in-store or not. It's been $19.99 in-store for a while, though having it drop to $17.99 in-store for $14.99 AC would be very nice.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I've been trying to get some good deals on some more movie geared towards boys. I've got a 4 year old daughter and we've got quite the arrangement of Barbie and Princess movies.

$14.99 would be a great price. I'll try and stop by Walmart and check the price.

[quote name='lolwut?']I was just in a Wal-mart today and Astroboy was 19.97 still.

Dunno if it's YMMV or not[/QUOTE]

Anyone know if wal-mart price matches their online prices like Best Buy does?

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Anyone know if wal-mart price matches their online prices like Best Buy does?[/QUOTE]

Most walmarts will not price match their online stores.

[quote name='eau']Just picked up Astro Boy BR at Walmart for $19.96 - $16 coupon = $3.96 OTD.[/QUOTE]

ok.

good deal but why don't you explain how you got the $16 dollar coupon?

[quote name='eau']Just picked up Astro Boy BR at Walmart for $19.96 - $16 coupon = $3.96 OTD.[/QUOTE]

me and my girl have tried this literally atleast 5 times with no luck. shot down every time... consider yourself lucky.

The big question - is the movie actually any good? Been wanting to watch it with the kids (rental probably), but would like some opinions by people who've actually seen it....

[quote name='jupiterjones']The big question - is the movie actually any good? Been wanting to watch it with the kids (rental probably), but would like some opinions by people who've actually seen it....[/QUOTE]

I actually liked the movie a lot and my 4 1/2 year old son loves the movie, too. I lucked out and got the BR at WM for $4, too.

If not, check your local library and borrow it from them first and see if you want to buy it.

Wow I still have $16 coupon left from Redplum. Will pay $2 + tax out to door as soon as my order of B2G1 PS3 Greatest Hit arrived to store for in-store pickup.

bread's done
Back