Astro Pop, Frogger, and Timepilot for trade! (Will accept MS Points/XBLA codes)

Unknown50862

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Just recently bought a Madcatz Arcade Controller, which came with the mentioned XBLA game codes. Being a hardcore arcade gamer, it is no surprise that I already have these, so before I just give them to a friend, I figured I'd try my luck at a trade.

To be completely honest, I'd be happy with pretty much any offer, so don't be shy. If anyone has any other XBLA codes they are trying to get rid of, I'd be willing to go for a trade. Only problem with that, is that I have ALL arcade games up to the past few months.

[quote name='Unknown50862']Just recently bought a Madcatz Arcade Controller, which came with the mentioned XBLA game codes. Being a hardcore arcade gamer, it is no surprise that I already have these, so before I just give them to a friend, I figured I'd try my luck at a trade.

To be completely honest, I'd be happy with pretty much any offer, so don't be shy. If anyone has any other XBLA codes they are trying to get rid of, I'd be willing to go for a trade. Only problem with that, is that I have ALL arcade games up to the past few months.[/quote]

PM'd

Here is a list of arcade games I don't have (i.e. will accept for trade):

Tron
Omega Five
Boogie Bunnies
Rez HD
Chessmaster Live
Poker Smash
Commanders: Attack of the Genos
Discs of Tron
N+
Triggerheart Exelica