AstroGaming PAX Prime 2011 15% off Online Orders

Borjoyzee

CAGiversary!
Every year around PAX Prime and PAX East, Astro gives attendees a coupon for 15% off their order on Astrogaming.com. However, even if you didn't attend the event, you can still use the code "PAX15" to get 15% off your entire online order. I didn't see any news about it on their Twitter account or forums, but I assume that the code will be useable from now until around 9/16. I just purchased the Wired A40 System w/PC QD Cable accessory and saved $45!

[quote name='havuk']anyone know if i can use the coupon if purchasing through amazon marketplace?[/QUOTE]
lol, your joking right?

This is a pretty good deal as pax seems to be the only times Astro ever has any discounts on their headsets. I used the code last Saturday and recieved my A40 headset w/ mixamp on Wednesday. I'm loving it.

[quote name='Hunter_Silver']lol, your joking right?

This is a pretty good deal as pax seems to be the only times Astro ever has any discounts on their headsets. I used the code last Saturday and recieved my A40 headset w/ mixamp on Wednesday. I'm loving it.[/QUOTE]

why would i be joking? i figure its still astro even if its on amazon...

Ahh, I just bought a wired mixamp 2 weeks ago. I would have saved $20. T_T Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

I ordered what turned out to be a backordered black A40 wireless system. They told me they should be in stock around September 10th. My order got messed up, but they have great customer service, fixed it, and gave me free shipping.

I would not be surprised if it did. I have a wireless astro a40 and it came with an optical cable (shorter than that one though, its like 3")

Astro does try to sell you on their TOSlink optical cables, which are definitely different from the ones that come with the Astro, but frankly a)the ones that come with them are okay and b)you can find similar quality to their braided cables, cheaper online. They're only a few bucks either way.

Yes, a 9' optical cable is included. The additional cable listed there is a premium grade optical cable, that's shielded and braided, for greater durability. It's not required though.

The wierd thing about astro is, if you buy from their website you pay $24 shipping but if you buy from their ebay store it's $6 shipping.

I ended up getting the a30 wireless system after PAX and loved them so much I bought the A* earbuds too.

Just to reduce the fanboy noise I also have a pair of Tritton ax720s and enjoy them as well, though they are wired.

bread's done
Back