Asus 236(Evo Monitor) 147.99 fatwallet.com w/amazon coupon rebate

[quote name='Jack_Frost']sorry, ill fix that[/QUOTE]

A CAG In Training may not be able to do that. Regardless thanks for the post and just remember for your next post. :lol:

Might want to put "Evo monitor" in the title too, most gamers would see that and know instantly what it is. Thanks op, been waiting on a deal on this.

Price says $167 before rebate, so $147 after. How did you get the $120? Would bite at that price.

Yeah its poppin up at $167 before rebate for me too. This is an awesome monitor and exactly what I was looking for though. Monitors with VESA mounts are being made less and less in this price bracket. Instead they seem to be cutting the cost on interchanging a mount with really crappy stands (see a few of the Gateways lately). My monitor mounts right on my case so its #1 feature I look for....and this one has every feature I could ever want (except 3d but I really dont give a flying pig about that).

I just bought this from amazon last week before the rebate... Son of a

Edit: It is a great monitor though, well worth the money I paid, and a steal at $120

[quote name='Tom Ato']I have to be that guy. What's an evo monitor? A quick google search didn't do much for me.[/QUOTE]

Evo is short for Evolution. It is the biggest US fighting game tournament where input lag is the largest concern. These are fairly lag free, probably as close to CRTs as you can get for that price.

[quote name='Tom Ato']I have to be that guy. What's an evo monitor? A quick google search didn't do much for me.[/QUOTE]
Its the monitor they use at the Evo tournaments ( mainly current fighting games) in Vegas. But I cannot figure out how to get the price. The coupon is a mail in rebate for 20 bucks so how is anyone getting the 119 price? Any help would be awesome I just finished building my NES pc and this would be a kick ass addition.

That's an amazing price! I bought an ASUS 24 incher at retail last year to hook up to my desktop + PS3. I'd really like this, but i don't have any use for it right now.

Thanks for the heads up though, OP

[quote name='Nohbdy']Price jumped up to $168.[/QUOTE]

Sorry guys, guess I was late on this (I found out 2 days ago) :/ will fix title AGAIN

[quote name='Chux']I just bought this from amazon last week before the rebate... Son of a

Edit: It is a great monitor though, well worth the money I paid, and a steal at $120[/QUOTE]

Same here, I just bought this monitor last week.

I bought it on 2/1/12 for $170 from Amazon. That's the price before any rebates are applied. As far as I know, there's just the one $20 rebate, making the final price $150.

Browsing the fatwallet thread, it seems that from 2/8 - 2/10, Amazon had it for $140 before any rebates. As many have mentioned, it has since jumped up in price to the normal $170.

bread's done
Back