ASUS EEE Pad Transformer TF101 in Canada (or anywhere)...?

True Kronic

CAG Newbie
I've had one ordered off amazon.ca for weeks...the only other Canadian store that lists it is Staples.ca, which gives a shipping date of 1-10 days on the website (just updated this week, before you could only pre-order it)...problem is they don't sell the tablet/dock combo that amazon does for $500 (you have to buy them separately for an extra $50).

Just wondering if anyone out there knows more about this than I do from google searches? There's a rumor that amazon.COM will be getting re-stocked tomorrow....any chance of that happening with .CA too?

I'm gonna hold on to the amazon pre-order, as these things are next to impossible to find anywhere in the world (and I don't think they've ever came to any Canadian retailer to date).

I need it before September (college), is it unreasonable to think that it should be in stock by then? Remember, these things came out at the end of March, sold out day one and have never had a solid re-stocking anywhere.

Thanks, got my eee pad and dock charging now. Sure, had to pay for the tablet/dock separately, but these things are hard enough to find.

Cashier was telling me this is one of the years best selling items and I'm lucky to have get one.

If you found this from google searches, you have superior googling techniques than myself. I didn't even think of canadacomputers (I will now). I posted this here as a long shot (only forum I currently belong to).....so thanks again,

didnt google, that would probably have junk results like weird price check sites that link to american stores that dont even ship to canada (happened to me last week searching for a vacuum model on pricebat.ca or was it shopbot.ca)

this asus is a... netbook/laptop, so you'd just check the usual computer stores

bread's done
Back