AT&T Cell Phones

vasco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
My contract is about to expire and I am in the market for a new phone. I was gonna go with an iPhone, but I hear lots of nightmare stories about how they catch you in the feature price deals. I was leaning towards a Blackberry Bold, or Samasung Eternity. Why AT&T? Because they have the best discount program with my company compared to all other wireless companies. Something touch screen would be nice. Opinions? Thanks in advance!

[quote name='xcopy']Everyone has an iPhone, don't be a sheep. Get an LG Viewty.[/quote]

Yeah..dont get the hands down best mobile device on the market because everyone else has one....

iphone. i was a nonbeliever for a long time. i held out, told myself better phones would hit the market. and after my tmobile contract ended i gave the g1 a go for about 2 weeks, returned it and got an iphone. it really is just that good. not only that, they have some great games for it, i hardly ever bust out my psp or ds for quick gaming on the go anymore, instead i load up crystal defenders or one of the other various games i have.

Go to Phonescoop.com

you will get all handset reviews from them and from their users.

personally i like the BB Bold and the Iphone. Iphone you will have the most fun with and it has good call quality. the only knock i have with it is that you will drain the battery quick. my friend normally drains his by the time he gets home from work...but otherwise its the best ATT has to offer. And who cares about being a "sheep". your getting a phone for you..not to show off to other.

Only tools avoid iPhones just because they're popular.. what kind of nonconformist dbag would buy an inferior product just because everyone else is smart enough to get the best phone?

There are reasons not to have an iPhone (don't need the features, want a physical keyboard, AT&T too expensive, etc) but for you... someone who wants a touch screen smart phone on AT&T.. you'd be a fool not to get an iPhone.

I'll throw my hat in the for the iPhone as well. I had the 8525 (precursor to the tilt) and one of my friends has the tilt. In my opinion it's not even close, no way could I go back to the 8525 now...not a chance. Seriously if you're just holding out from the iPhone because everyone's got it, you're cheating yourself.

Definitely the iPhone given what you want. If you want a smart phone with a data plan etc. it's going to be a pricey plan regardless of whether its an iPhone or a Blackberry etc. The data plans are just overpriced IMO, but that's not just for the iPhone.

I was hearing lots of negative feedback from some co workers about the iPhone. I also heard the AT&T sales reps try to sell you things you didn't ask for to get that commish. No insurance plan, so replacement plan. If it breaks, you're SOL if the warranty has expired. I just really want it for email, and some of the nice tools they offer. The Bold's plan is waaay too expensive. But I guess I have until Feb to make a choice. Keep the feedback coming please.

Don't buy a BlackJack 2. Shitty piece of crap. I should have bought an iphone. I never even turned in my rebate for the phone, so the cost was pretty much the same. :(

bread's done
Back