At work, hungry, and bored......

crissy1616

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I am so bored and I have been reading all the threads, with really nothing to say back to them, so maybe I can start something else. (I doubt it). Not to mention I am so starving I want to eat my desk.......lunch isn't until 2.

Anyone else in my boat?

Ha! I saw the header of this post and that pretty much summed up the feelings I had at that moment........

there's alot of people out there.......we're gonna need a bigger boat. (props to Jaws)

[quote name='crissy1616']I am so bored and I have been reading all the threads, with really nothing to say back to them, so maybe I can start something else. (I doubt it). Not to mention I am so starving I want to eat my desk.......lunch isn't until 2.

Anyone else in my boat?[/quote]

I am in the exact same boat except I just ate. It blows hard, I sit at a computer all day and do nothing, it has killed my home computer usage and increased my video game play

[quote name='crissy1616']Oooohhhh food..........you lucky bastards :wink:

I have never been in the chat. When does it start?[/quote]

dude u need to brown bag it, I do that and save a ton of dough

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']

dude u need to brown bag it, I do that and save a ton of dough[/quote]

I tried that......I got so sick of sandwiches. My boyfriend works with me and we work right next to a grocery store and we go buy food there everyday.....pretty boring.

What I really need is the perfect thing to keep at my desk to snack on that will hold me until lunch.....any suggestions? (Candy doesn't cut it.)

[quote name='snotknocker']I keep some instant oatmeal at my desk. A little hot water from my water dispenser. Quick easy and filling[/quote]

Mmmmmm that sounds good.........

but so does my tape dispenser.........

I seen a clip on spike tv last night after mxc with Jason Sehorn and he said that eating oatmeal will help keep guys more "sexually able"

This is also random.......while reading threads, I really pay attention to people's avatars. I also picture the avatars as the person writing them....so there will be a little mario in my head typing a response, for example. I even started thinking I am own my avatar, Zelda.

And I am completely drug-free.

[quote name='danh920']I seen a clip on spike tv last night after mxc with Jason Sehorn and he said that eating oatmeal will help keep guys more "sexually able"[/quote]

HAHAA THAT'S HILARIOUS!

I wish I watched last night........I love MXC. My stupid ass fell asleep after playing Four Swords.

[quote name='CheapyD']And that is why we will have cheap ass chat this afternoon.[/quote]

oh fuck! the CAG chat.... summer is messing me up and i 4got its friday! must...cancel...plans....NOW!

Man I am in the same boat but foor is like 30 minutes away from me, o yeah, pretzels and twizzlers are my snack choice sometimes, they both satisfy the hunger until chow, also ramen noodles are the cheap alternative to a lunch. Or you can get some hot pockets, or just your fav cereal that you can munch on without milk.

[quote name='yeahokthenfu']Man I am in the same boat but foor is like 30 minutes away from me, o yeah, pretzels and twizzlers are my snack choice sometimes, they both satisfy the hunger until chow, also ramen noodles are the cheap alternative to a lunch. Or you can get some hot pockets, or just your fav cereal that you can munch on without milk.[/quote]

Those are all some great ideas.....I like the pretzels and the dry cereal.....
I had hot pockets for lunch yesterday actually. They are good but can't have too much too often.

[quote name='crissy1616'][quote name='Ikohn4ever']

dude u need to brown bag it, I do that and save a ton of dough[/quote]

I tried that......I got so sick of sandwiches. My boyfriend works with me and we work right next to a grocery store and we go buy food there everyday.....pretty boring.

What I really need is the perfect thing to keep at my desk to snack on that will hold me until lunch.....any suggestions? (Candy doesn't cut it.)[/quote]

Snacking will give you Office Ass. Don't do it! Resist! Resist!

[quote name='crissy1616'][quote name='yeahokthenfu']Man I am in the same boat but foor is like 30 minutes away from me, o yeah, pretzels and twizzlers are my snack choice sometimes, they both satisfy the hunger until chow, also ramen noodles are the cheap alternative to a lunch. Or you can get some hot pockets, or just your fav cereal that you can munch on without milk.[/quote]

Those are all some great ideas.....I like the pretzels and the dry cereal.....
I had hot pockets for lunch yesterday actually. They are good but can't have too much too often.[/quote]
Cant have Hot Pockets everyday, there are so many different kinds, I doubt you would get bored of them. Also try the Red Baron pizzas, Corn Dogs, Chicken Nuggets

bread's done
Back