Atari 2600 + 106 Games + 100+ Manuals and more! Thread Full Of Epic Win

nosnipe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
so i went "picking" in my friends shed he said i could have anything i wanted for free so..

i got

106 Games
Atari 2600 MINT in original box
2 paddles
2 controllers
1 trackball
1 RF Adapter
Mint Wireless Controller Set in box
100+ Manuals
Game Holder

28tl740.jpg

50pjdw.jpg

1218gsn.jpg

301hqpi.jpg

2copgn9.jpg

not shown : 2nd controller + alot of the manuals + n64 gameshark

Full Game List:
adventure

firefly

Taz

pacman

slot racers

grand prix

riddle of the sphinx

seaquest

tennis

MASH

video pinball

trick shot

Spacechase

bridge

demon attack

fishing derby

nexar

keystone kapers

ice hockey

china syndrome

space jockey

sneak n peek

street racer

dragster

boxing

night driver

lost luggage

star voyager

lady bug

racuetball

planet patrol

backgammon

barnstorming

freeway

laser blast

yar's revenge

carnival + 1

slot machine

video chess

basic programming

breakout

spider fighter

robot tank

championship soccer

turmoil

word zapper

canyon bomber + 1

bugs

skiing

commando raid

donkey kong + 1

asteriods

fire fighter

mountian king

kaboom

sky diver

super breakout + 1

missle command + 1

space invaders

demons to diamonds

haunted house + 1

gangster ally

circus atari

sorcerer

superman

dodge em

video checkers

space cavern

golf

othello

human connonball

3d tic tac toe

crackpots

tele-games 1-27

rtjo0h.jpg

Bonus: i got a sega mega drive with 17 games and 2 controllers and n64 game shark

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='soonersfan60']There's a couple of ColecoVision carts in there... No Coleco system?
Nice score, BTW.[/QUOTE]

nope wish there was , i almost forgot about those

[quote name='eebuckeye']Very nice! I was thinking the Coleco carts in the picture are actually for the 2600.[/QUOTE]

they are :) im so confused but yes they work in the 2600 too

[quote name='RoadDogg']I could be wrong since I don't really follow 2600 stuff, but isn't that a "Vader" model? The one that is worth quite a bit?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310113899196&rvr_id=&crlp=1_263602_263622&UA=WVF%3F&GUID=900a75d511c0a09c14a32023ffe8d8c9&itemid=310113899196&ff4=263602_263622[/QUOTE]

it is the sears model so i don't know if it is the "vader" model or not

[quote name='RoadDogg']I could be wrong since I don't really follow 2600 stuff, but isn't that a "Vader" model? The one that is worth quite a bit?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...fe8d8c9&itemid=310113899196&ff4=263602_263622[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks for giving me a heads up on that. I though the black console would be worth less. I've passed up a few of those in the past thinking the wood grain one was worth more (for nostalgia, I guess).

[quote name='eebuckeye']Very nice! I was thinking the Coleco carts in the picture are actually for the 2600.[/QUOTE]

The white label Coleco games are for the 2600, but the black label Coleco games are for the ColecoVision system.

[quote name='Doomstink']Wow, thanks for giving me a heads up on that. I though the black console would be worth less. I've passed up a few of those in the past thinking the wood grain one was worth more (for nostalgia, I guess).[/QUOTE]
I ended up selling my 'Vader' model to some kids that lived next door to my one buddies' cousin in a project about 16 years ago for $15 with a shitton of cartridges.:bomb:#-o

I figured like you that it was pretty much worthless, so I dumped it for some gas money back then.:roll:

Of course, I also regret every day selling my Genesis and PS1 collections and systems for a pittance. But at the time it was the only way for me to 'upgrade' to the current gen.:bomb:

Nice haul nosnipe. The Vader is nice, but the Heavies are the ones that are usually considered more valuable. I hope you use it and enjoy it. To many people's surprise there are still people making games for the 2600. If you are interested in that sort of stuff, check out atariage.com They sell newly developed games for the Atari systems. They are also a wonderful community with a wealth of knowledge regarding the beginning of our gaming addiction. Once again, congrats on the find and be sure to thank your friend again.

bread's done
Back