Atari Anthology Evolved - unlocking 2600 games

Brad Bishop

CAGiversary!
Did anyone ever figure this out - without accomplishing the mindless tasks for each of the arcade games featured in this set?

I'd love to play some of the old 2600 games - they're all right there - I just can't get to them.

I hate the stupid unlock crap in the classic games collections. You're not giving me a 'bonus' you're pissing me off. Just the games out in the collection, give me a simple menu to get to them (none of this swirling 3D nonsense that just gets in the way of 'Play Pac Man'), and let me play.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/save/942961.html

Downloading a save seems like the best way to get around this kind of crap. The above link should send you to the Gamefaqs saved game page for this game. Accoring to the description of the save file there it should have everything unlocked. Just download it and copy the file onto your PSP memory stick using a USB cable or a card reader (just make sure to put it in the correct folder)

I've heard it was a huge pain, which is why I never bought it. I also heard they aren't that great anyway.

bread's done
Back