Atari Arcade Stick $99 @ MicroCenter

teh lurv

CAGiversary!
MicroCenter currently has an Atari-branded arcade stick on sale 50% off for $99. What sets this stick apart is it includes a spinner and 2.25" trackball, which makes this a solid controller for things like MAME.

https://www.microcenter.com/product/639630/atari-single-player-usb-fightstick-plug-and-play

Edit: This isn't an in-store only product, be sure to pick "Shippable Items" in the "Choose Your Store" drop-down menu if you don't live near a MicroCenter to see the option to ship.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have an issue trying to purchase online? I enter all info exact and it keeps saying unable to verify billing address. I have tried on my tablet and phone but it keeps saying it.

Anyone have an issue trying to purchase online? I enter all info exact and it keeps saying unable to verify billing address. I have tried on my tablet and phone but it keeps saying it.
Try calling your bank and asking if their fraud prevention is causing the issue. I run into similar errors from time to time trying to buy from lesser-known ecommerce sites, and my bank sometimes blocks the transactions without actually contacting me about it.

If I choose "Shippable Items", it still says In Store Only. How do you get the shipping option to show up?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back