Atari Falshback Classics Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 (PS4/XB1) Available For Preorder @ Amazon $19.99/$15.99 w/ Prime

Fragems

CAGiversary!
YWoDRXa.png

$19.99 or $15.99 w/ Prime Discount
Atari Flashback Classics: Volume 1 (PS4)
Atari Flashback Classics: Volume 2 (PS4)
Atari Flashback Classics: Volume 1 (XB1)
Atari Flashback Classics: Volume 2 (XB1)

Last edited by a moderator:
The number of complaints about how many games could go on the disc is silly. Just because they could doesn't mean they should. They are looking to make money, not offer the best value possible. At $0.40 a game it seems lIke a decent value. Relative to Nintendo's prices for old games or what Sega is charging for some Master System games on PSN this seems like good value
They could have tossed them all on one disc, sold it for $30 and cut their production costs to one disc.
Volume two could be 5200 etc.

Really curious to the size of what the digital version will be.  I know Galaga/Pac Man/Dig Dug were 1gb each, so it stands to be the reason why they could only fit 50 games on each bluray disc.

It's Atari games as other people have said they are insanely small. Unless they really bundle a shitload of extra content in for each game the space required is pretty insignificant for each game.

Really I'm kind of hoping that they do something similar to ACTIVISION ANTHOLOGY this time around as opposed to the semi bland Atari Antohology that just mainly had scans of printed materials as extras.

Oh and Atari Anthology on the PS2/Xbox has 85 games on disc lol.

So here's a question.....I have Prime for 3 more days. If I preorder these for 15.99 will I be charged full price later when they are released? I don't think amazon charges you til the item ships.

bread's done
Back