Atari Games

Zahiti

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
At the flea market i found a man who was a total redneck and had no idea what he was talking about, he had a bucket of systems, most broken but he had another box of Atari 2600 games. In total there are 18 games, wanted 3$ a piece, but using the CIF method i got them for 14. I was wondering how much they are worth/people would buy them for. Or if anyone wants them on here. The games are...
  • Dig Dug
  • PitFall II: Lost Caverns
  • Missile Command
  • Berzerk
  • Basketball
  • Video Olympics
  • Pole Position
  • Zaxxon (says it's for Coleco, idk though)
  • Vanguard
  • Football
  • Swordquest Earthworld
  • River Raid
  • Demon Attack
  • Haunted House
  • Combat
  • Yars' Revenge
  • Pac-Man
  • Defender
All games are cart only.
It also came with two paddle controllers, and the Tele-Games Center box thing.
I will add pics, should i sell or what?
Edit: Here's pics.

You paid a decent price, but they won't resell for much more. The only title in the lot that is somewhat uncommon is Pitfall II. Everything else people have tons of. If you were to ebay you might get about $25.

I had most of those games in multiples at one time. Now, if you found a copy of Custers Last Stand(I believe it was called) for the 2600, then you might have a semi rare game, not to mention controversial.

Anyway, I did a lil trash digging one year when the college kids went home for the summer and someone tossed away about 40-50 games for the 2600.

I must've easily had about 70-80 games and 2-3 2600 systems.

I sold most of it as a bulk lot to someone I knew for about $15-20.

I kept one of the 2600s(dont have all the wires or any good controllers anymore) and a copy of ONE game:Kung Fu Master.

bread's done
Back