ATARI LYNX auction... (Price dropped!!)

[quote name='crickett003']Here ye be. I pulled out the Atari Lynx and games & threw it on Ebay. Any CAGs that want to purchase it, let me know & I'll give you free shipping (save you some bucks!).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8214088545[/QUOTE]

man thats evil , putting up a system for that cheap when i dont have the cash : )

free shipping man this is freaking tempting...

can you tell what the games are like and how long does the system last on the battery.. is it like the nomad that sucks them up. Also is the game color or in Black and white cant remember .

[quote name='slidecage']man thats evil , putting up a system for that cheap when i dont have the cash : )

free shipping man this is freaking tempting...

can you tell what the games are like and how long does the system last on the battery.. is it like the nomad that sucks them up. Also is the game color or in Black and white cant remember .[/QUOTE]

It's a full-color backlit display. The games are pretty much what you would expect. They are of Game Gear quality. I was also a huge fan of Pit Fighter in the arcades (I think I was the only one), and to me, the Lynx version is pretty good. Cyberball is a classic. A few of the others are "maze/puzzle" type games. Xybots is a 3rd person shooter, and Steel Talons is a combat heli. game. I was really hooked on Ishido, though! Very addictive in a mahjong/puzzle way.

Battery life seems pretty good. I don't recall it sucking up batteries too bad.

I feel that this is a really great deal for anyone that wants to check out a retro haldheld system. You'd be hard-pressed to find a better deal anywhere else :) I just decided to clear out some space, and unfortunately, the Lynx had to go.

There are many collectible games floating out there for this system, too. It's fun to "hunt" them down.

bread's done
Back