Atelier Iris 2 $39.99 with free shipping

thanks op, picked one up. I already bought it from gamestop for $49.99 but I will be returning it now!

[quote name='psincubus']thanks op, picked one up. I already bought it from gamestop for $49.99 but I will be returning it now![/quote]

YES!! My plan of taking business away from the evil entity known as Gamestop is working!
In other words...you're welcome ;)

Sweet thanks,

I have been looking forward to this game since playing the first one. I had pre-ordered this from fye.com about 3 months ago since I had a lot of credit there but it went to back order.

Since a few new CD's that I want are coming out next week and fairly cheap there I decide my credit would be best put towards that. (Tool, Godsmack, Pearl Jam)

Nice deal... too bad I'm gonna take advantage of Gamestop's trade 5 get an extra $10 and pretty much get this for nothing. Plus, I still want my bonus soundtrack ;)

as long as you order it now while it's still on sale and has free shipping, then they will charge you the sale price and give you free shipping when it comes in. Outpost is good like that

[quote name='psincubus']anyones ship yet? Mine says order fulfilled, but does not have a tracking number yet.[/quote]

Mine has the same status as yours. It has shipped, but they don't update the page until later in the evening to show the tracking number.

Good price, thanks for posting it for others OP. :)

Already got mine in the mail this week since I really wanted the bonus soundtrack. Hopefully it's as good as the first, I heard in one review the first is still slightly better. >_

Nice, thanks op. Mine shipped and will arrive on tuesday, and right after I will promptly return the other one to gamestop. haha fuck gamestop

Mine is backordered and they sent me the email saying they don't know when they will receive it. Should I cancel or wait?

[quote name='Madskills1182']Mine is backordered and they sent me the email saying they don't know when they will receive it. Should I cancel or wait?[/quote]

i would wait a couple of weeks. They always send out that email when they are out of a particular game, but in my personal experience with them they always end up shipping the game out in about two to three weeks the latest.

[quote name='Madskills1182']Mine is backordered and they sent me the email saying they don't know when they will receive it. Should I cancel or wait?[/QUOTE]

Same. :( I'm going to wait it out though, as I don't need it right away. I still have Suikoden V and Mother 3 as priorities, plus a ton of other games I need to start/finish.

[quote name='serum79']i would wait a couple of weeks. They always send out that email when they are out of a particular game, but in my personal experience with them they always end up shipping the game out in about two to three weeks the latest.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I guess I'll just wait it out. Thanks for the info though.

Sorry to bump up an old thread but my game still hasn't shipped. Does this mean they will probably not receving more? You think I should just cancel the order?

well, earlier in the thread i said my suikoden 5 didn't ship. I preordered that on March 29th.

It shipped on wednesday May 17th. I waited because I didn't have time to play it yet anyway.

So it will eventually ship. In my case I ended up waiting almost 2 months though.

bread's done
Back