Atelier Meruru LE is up for preorder at NIS America

Teh Nitwit

CAGiversary!
http://store.nisamerica.com/Games/Atelier-Meruru-The-Apprentice-of-Arland-Limited-Edition

media.nl

Limited Edition: Grand Finale Set Includes:
• Atelier Meruru Limited Edition Box
- Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland for PS3
- Full color, softcover art book
- Atelier Meruru OST
- Unique black "Barrel" t-shirt (L size only)

I ordered only one because of the stupid t-shirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
i ordered the Atelier Totori special edition from that site and its not even that limited. sigh... this time im not gonna bother ordering.

[quote name='Kadamas']I got one.

Curses, stupid sexy limited edition that only costs $5 more than a normal game.[/QUOTE]

This one costs $15 more then standard, plus the standard appears in amazon gold-box for additional $2.50 off. Still to me the extras are worth the money (I also used $5 gift certificate for prior purchases).

I went ahead and placed my order last Fri when it was posted in the other thread.

Good post though for those who may not have known. Now to gain weight so I can wear a size L.

[quote name='Teh Nitwit']This one costs $15 more then standard, plus the standard appears in amazon gold-box for additional $2.50 off. Still to me the extras are worth the money (I also used $5 gift certificate for prior purchases).[/QUOTE]

Ah, I know. I mean how your average game comes out at $59.99.

Yeah, the extras are definitely worth it. I don't think the barrel shirt will give away my power level at all.

I paid full price for Totori thinking it would be limited. I'll just wait for the price drop just like Totori. I have a huge backlog.

[quote name='wizzyx3']I paid full price for Totori thinking it would be limited. I'll just wait for the price drop just like Totori. I have a huge backlog.[/QUOTE]
I dunno, I'm thinking this set will be more like Hyper Mk2.

[quote name='trunks982']i ordered the Atelier Totori special edition from that site and its not even that limited. sigh... this time im not gonna bother ordering.[/QUOTE]

The Atelier Totori Limited Edition was not a NISA exclusive. They had an "exclusive" bundle that had the Limited Edition of the game and a poster, the latter of which was the only thing exclusive about it.

A better comp. for Atelier Meruru is the NISA exclusive Hyper Dimension Neptunia mk2 set, as they are both full NISA exclusives.

I got the email from NIS awhile back and pre-ordered mine.

The names in this series just keep getting stranger. "Meruru" sounds like the noise my cat makes.

Ordered 2 in case it ends up as rare as Mk-2. If it turns out it isn't gonna be I might cancel when it gets closer to the date. Still gotta get 1 copy to write the guide for GameFAQs.

[quote name='Krystal109']Ordered 2 in case it ends up as rare as Mk-2. If it turns out it isn't gonna be I might cancel when it gets closer to the date. Still gotta get 1 copy to write the guide for GameFAQs.[/QUOTE]

You write guides for gamefaqs?! I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU!!!!

I'd get the standard but something tells me game & artbook will be treated like 2 seperate items instead of packed in a big box like the previous 2. Actually not something, it's the inclusion of a big white box for the bundle yet just regular game boxart for the standard.

Considering how much the Gamesavior LE went for, I'd be tempted to get 2... but knowing my luck, they'll increase the pre-order limit by 10 fold.

[quote name='Twizz']I went ahead and placed my order last Fri when it was posted in the other thread.

Good post though for those who may not have known. Now to gain weight so I can wear a size L.[/QUOTE]

Same for me. I don't know why these shirts are always L size (see Love is Over shirt/boxers, MvC3 Shuma Gorath, and damn near every other video game clothing); they never fit me. I always thought true gamers were skinny, malnourished outcasts of society :whistle2:|

[quote name='HakaHina']Same for me. I don't know why these shirts are always L size (see Love is Over shirt/boxers, MvC3 Shuma Gorath, and damn near every other video game clothing); they never fit me. I always thought true gamers were skinny, malnourished outcasts of society :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Ehhh, what gave you that impression? True gamers are fat ass, disgusting, pieces of shit.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Ehhh, what gave you that impression? True gamers are fat ass, disgusting, pieces of shit.[/QUOTE]
Pretty much. Fortunately the "Love Is Dead" shirt fits me, so I'll probably get this.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']True gamers are fat ass, disgusting, pieces of shit.[/QUOTE]

That quote should have a t-shirt unto itself.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']I'd get the standard but something tells me game & artbook will be treated like 2 seperate items instead of packed in a big box like the previous 2. Actually not something, it's the inclusion of a big white box for the bundle yet just regular game boxart for the standard.[/QUOTE]

This would be strange for them to do as their own PS3 limited editions have come in big boxes. They probably just got tired of creative art on their boxes and are going for something simple this time. I also don't see this game being as rare as Hyper Neptunia Mk-2 as they already learned from that fiasco and excluded any mention of a single print for this limited edition. So if there is money to be made, they will make another run of it most likely. I still pre-ordered day 6 because I have no self control.

[quote name='melancholysp']Can I just buy the shirt? Because my wife and I are going to fight over that thing otherwise.[/QUOTE]

I don't want the shirt, so I might sell it to you depending on what it's gonna go for on eBay (I'm hopin roughly 20 bucks).

bread's done
Back