Atelier Rorona PS3 $26.99 BEST BUY B&M YMMV?

r3zzy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
My first post on CAG. :D Anyway, wasn't really interested in this game, but decided to pick it up at this price. Hope it helps other CAGers out there.

deal.jpg

At the BB I work at its going for $19.99. We have one copy. I don't get BB and their different prices in different areas.

You were pretty lucky to find that, nice find. Though, i got mine at launch. Awesome game though (And i love the Artbook's NIS throws into thier LE's)

That bites - assuming the online page for the game is to be trusted, every single store within 250 miles of me only has "ship to store" (not in stock I guess). Would LOVE it at the $20-ish price tag. :whistle2:/

[quote name='Zbornak']My BB had it for $27.99.[/QUOTE]
Ditto. Just bought one yesterday, most places are sold out, so this price may be the lowest we'll see. Or it could drop to $20, lol.
A little off topic, but is there any hope of scoring the Limited Collectors Edition of this game for a low price? I was thinking lower than $30.

Thanks OP, picked one up at my best buy for $22.99 + tax. They had 7 left at the dedham, Ma store when I was there for anyone else interested.

bread's done
Back