atgames legends pinball preorder

From their website it looks like you pay $600 and then $20 a month for access to the games ...what, forever?

FREE Gift
1 (one) month of ArcadeNet® Paid Tier (Standard), where you can stream your choice of arcade, console, and pinball games and receive other great benefits and discounts. That’s a $20.00 value as our free gift to you!

Thanks for posting. I have been waiting for a chance to order. I ordered the add on joystick adapter whatever for playing games in horizontal position. It was originally a $200 upgrade but today $100. I’m not sure if that is totally accurate on the price.

how long before we think this is modded to put whatever pinball you want on there?

Isn't this the same company that put out those horrible Genesis Flashback consoles w/  bad emulation?  Might want to wait to see the quality of it first, especially if you're shelling out more than what a PS5 or Series X costs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't this the same company that put out those horrible Genesis Flashback consoles w/ bad emulation? Might want to wait to see the quality of it first, especially if you're shelling out more than what a PS5 or Series X costs.
While true, most people seem happy with AtGames' other product, the Legends Ultimate arcade. Most guesses here are probably that the pinball item will be more like the Legends Ultimate than the Genesis Flashback.

Isn't this the same company that put out those horrible Genesis Flashback consoles w/ bad emulation? Might want to wait to see the quality of it first, especially if you're shelling out more than what a PS5 or Series X costs.
It is. They have been trying to offer more premium products as of late. The pinball table, plus the arcade control add-on, looks pretty slick. Looks like an awesome way to not only play pinball, but also vertically oriented shmups and the like. My main issue with doling out that kind of money is that the pinball add-on packs are also expensive for what you get, plus the optional ArcadeNet fee. All that stuff really adds up. If the screen was bigger, the price was more reasonable, and the additional tables did not cost so much, I might bite. For now, I will be content with playing the hundreds of tables I already have via all the various collections on the ps4 on a large tv screen.

I totally get the attraction to this table, as well as the ones from Arcade1Up, though. Real pinball tables are relatively expensive, take up a lot of space, and are a pain to maintain. The custom virtual pinball builds that are already out there are quite a bit more than $600. I hope it ends up being a really good product.

bread's done
Back