Atlanta area TRUs for the sale...worth the trip or not?

I made a trip to the one in Morrow today (near Southlake) and they were out of Memory Stick Duos, but the dude that checked me out was pretty receptive to how cheap the games I wanted were. Their guides were still full price though.

I went to two TRUs; the one by Lennox and the one near North Point Mall. Both had very few of the titles on the clearance list. I did manage to get Killer 7, Mr. Driller, Haunting Ground, Dark Cloud 2, and Klonoa 2 GBA though.

[quote name='Blues']The best the Kennesaw TRU had was Killer 7, Psychonauts, and Doom III.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that store was a mess when I went in.

The best TRU I've been to for the sale is the one in Cobb County. Good selection. Morrow was a wasted trip, and Lennox was useless too.

Anybody been to a TRU in the past week to see if there's been a restock or anything?

Still looking for:
Haunting Ground (PS2)
Pikmin 2 (GC)

Have a Doom 3 to trade...

[quote name='JasonArmadillo']The best TRU I've been to for the sale is the one in Tucker. Good selection. Morrow was a wasted trip, and Lennox was useless too.

Anybody been to a TRU in the past week to see if there's been a restock or anything?

Still looking for:
Haunting Ground (PS2)
Pikmin 2 (GC)

Have a Doom 3 to trade...[/QUOTE]

There are still HAUNTING GROUND, GIEST, METROID PRIME 2, and assorted others in the store in COLUMBUS, GA.

Can pick up a Haunting Ground or any others. Also have an RE4 for trade.

Looking for Conker or Zelda: Four Swords.

-Michael

I tried the TRU's in atl but by the time deals are posted, normal shoppers have already gotten the items. If you want stuff, its best going to a small city store.

The TRU that is near Cumberland Mall - Akers Mill area has been picked pretty clean over the past month - The shelves are pretty bare.

I did manage to get:
Haunting Ground
Metroid Prime 2 - Echoes
Geist
all for $9.98 each

I will swing by tonight and take a look and see what is left for under $10.00 for the PS2 - GameCube - DS and GBA.

*** For any Kingdom Hearts fans - the Sears at Cumberland Mall has 1 GBA game - Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories left for $10.99

I went to the TRU by the Cumberland Mall today as well. They had a lot of Metroid Prime 2 and SC: Chaos Theory (GCN) for $10. They also had a lot of Polarium and Feel the Magic for $10. Their GBA game selection was crap. I didn't check out Xbox or PS2.

Just got back from the TRU at Cumberland Mall - Akers Mill and this is what they had left of the $9.98 games:

GameCube:

Metroid Prime 2- Echoes 3
Chaos Theory 5
007 Everything or Nothing 1
007 Nightfire 1

PS2:

Project Snowblind 6
Virtual Fighter 4 3
BloodRayne 2 2
Cold Fear 2
KillZone 1
Pool Paradise 3
Ghost in the Shell 1

GBA

Final Fantasy - Dawn of Souls 6
Texas Hold'em 6
Broken Sword 4
Medal of Honor - Underground 4
*various old NES ports 1 or 2 each

DS

Polarium 12
Feel the Magic 12

There might have some more in the stockroom but I could not tell for sure.

I broke down and bought Resident Evil - Silent but Deadly for my DS - I will give a report later on if its a "must buy" for die hard RE fans.

I noticed a bunch of Psychonauts at the Lennox TRU, but they were not marked down.
Northlake location was fairly tapped last week when I checked again. I was able to get FF1&2 DOS, Golden Sun 2, Metroid 2, Geist, Bard's Tale (XBox), and Bloodrayne 2 (XBox).

Sure would like Psychonauts for the XBox - maybe I'll head out to Kennesaw or something, or maybe confront (*shudder*) the sales clerk at Lenox.

bread's done
Back