Atlus Amazon code unexpired!

dhelor

CAGiversary!
Don't know if this has been posted yet, but I just got this email from Atlus:

Dear Atlus Faithful,

Remember that time we sent out $5.00 promotional codes to you? And we said you could use them whenever? And then they expired? Yeah, that was great.

We are sorry for the frustration this caused. We've been working with our friends at Amazon to fix this problem and we're happy to report that your promotional codes are working again.

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ALREADY USED YOUR AMAZON PROMOTIONAL CODE, PLEASE IGNORE THIS EMAIL. THE PROMOTIONAL CODE PROVIDED BELOW IS THE SAME ONE DISTRIBUTED PREVIOUSLY.

Unique promotion code reminder:

Offer:

Save $5 on your next Video Games purchase at Amazon.com

Legal:

One promotional code per customer. To redeem your $5 off promotional code, simply:

1. Go to the Amazon.com Video Games Store through one of the many "Buy" links in this email and www.atlus.com

2. Select the items you want and add them to your Shopping Cart.

3. Click the "Proceed to checkout" button. At the Pay section of the progress bar, you'll see a box on the lower part of the page that says, "Do you have a gift certificate or promotional claim code?"

4. Enter your claim code in the space provided to redeem your promotional code. Then click the Continue button and complete the order form.

5. You'll know you have placed your order when you reach a screen that says, "Thank you for your order. We will send you an e-mail confirmation shortly." If you want to review the details of your order, click the appropriate links in the "Managing your order" box, or the Your Account link in the upper right corner of the page.

The fine print:

Promotional codes must be redeemed through our Web site, www.amazon.com, toward the purchase of products listed in Amazon.com's online catalog and sold by Amazon.com. They cannot be redeemed at Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.jp, or any other Web site operated by Amazon.com, its affiliates, or third-party merchants accessible from our site (including, for example, our Health & Beauty store operated by drugstore.com). Promotional codes are not valid in Amazon Marketplace, Auctions, or zShops. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law. Any other use constitutes fraud. In the event of a return, coupon/promotional savings may be deducted from your refund. Promotional code may be combined with other coupons or promotional offers. Purchase price must be equal to or greater than the promotional code amount. Amazon.com reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or modify this promotion. Please use our Shopping Cart rather than our 1-Click ordering if you want to pay for your order with a promotional code. Each unique claim code may be used only once.

If you have any questions, please see the Help section of our site: www.amazon.com/help.

Summer is almost upon us, Atlus Faithful! Hopefully those among you lucky enough to get time off for the season are gearing up for a great three months. And for the rest of us, at least we have video games to hold us over.

More announcements still to come in the land of Atlus. Don't touch that dial!

Sincerely,

Atlus Aram

[quote name='dhelor']Unique promotion code reminder:
[/quote]

Are you sure you wanted to post that?

would be nice if Atlus sent out another code for new people who are on the newsletter mail list now :x

[quote name='buckythekat']hopefully for the OP's sake he had already claimed his code otherwise he's probably screwed[/quote]

Well I hope he used it. I just tried it and it's been redeemed. :)

Portal reference is pretty good. Nice to see they're watching out for their people. Wish they sent out new codes for those who missed it :whistle2:(.

I am so baffled and frustrated by this. I've been on their mailing list longer than most of you, and I didn't get the first email, or this email. I don't get it.

I got the code before and never used it, so I deleted the original email when it expired. I haven't gotten this followup email yet, and I actually want to use the coupon now. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Lamplitersniper']Bah...Well I just signed up on their site...maybe ill get lucky and they will send them to new members too :D[/quote]

I got one e-mail from the original.. but waiting for my other new newsletters to see if I get a code from them =)

I received this email, as well as the other one, I know it said to disregard that last email if you already used the code from the previous email but I tried and it worked. Score! :D

I got Arcana Heart and Metal Saga. Metal Saga for ~$10 seems like an absolute steal to me. I wish Steambot Chronicles was that cheap (I have a "nused" copy from GS but it has some scratches) because I would have gotten a copy of that too, I've played about an hour of it and I love it (though controlling the trotmobile does take awhile to get use to).

Keep those coupons coming, Atlus! :D

Awesome!

I signed up when the emails were distributed awhile back, never got the code, but I just got it in the email yesterday. Thanks OP for the heads up!

dang seriously i want one of those coupons!!!!!! i signed up for their e-mails a while ago (around the time of the other coupons) please Atlus hear my cries

I didn't get one last time, despite signing up well in advance of people that did, nor have I gotten one this time.

Atlus must hate me. :cry:

[quote name='Masterkyo']I had 2 codes & never use it. Sadly it expired b4 i place my order. No email :([/quote]
Have you tried those 2 codes? They night still work eventhough you didn't get an email.

[quote name='Alien Spider']I received this email, as well as the other one, I know it said to disregard that last email if you already used the code from the previous email but I tried and it worked. Score! :D

I got Arcana Heart and Metal Saga. Metal Saga for ~$10 seems like an absolute steal to me. I wish Steambot Chronicles was that cheap (I have a "nused" copy from GS but it has some scratches) because I would have gotten a copy of that too, I've played about an hour of it and I love it (though controlling the trotmobile does take awhile to get use to).

Keep those coupons coming, Atlus! :D[/QUOTE]

Crap, I bought Metal Saga when it was $15 and Amazon won't honor the post order price guarantee because they consider the coupon a "promotion" offer. >_< Dammit.

I was able use the original and refreshed code once each as well. First time, I snagged Drone Tactics (no one else comprehends the allure of customizable insects!). This time, I preordered Etrian Odyssey II.

Eventually, I'll pick up Yggdra Union for PSP, Rondo o' Swords, Trauma 2 and even the the endlessly maligned Baroque, which actually looks fun to me.

[quote name='Fodder']I am so baffled and frustrated by this. I've been on their mailing list longer than most of you, and I didn't get the first email, or this email. I don't get it.[/quote]

Did you actually buy something from the Atlus store? I think that's what got you the coupon, not signing up for their free mailing list.

[quote name='Alien Spider']I received this email, as well as the other one, I know it said to disregard that last email if you already used the code from the previous email but I tried and it worked. Score! :D[/QUOTE]
Heh. Cool discovery...

but, now I'm doubly jealous. :whistle2:(

I just dug mine out of Hotmail and used it on the current Smash Bros Brawl deal. MANY THANKS OP, cos had you not posted, it would have just gone to waste.

I know I have signed up at Atlus under many email addresses, but my semi-abandoned Hotmail was the only one that received it.

bread's done
Back