Atlus/NIS PS2 RPG Reprints @ GQD (DDS1 $35; Nocturne & Disgaea2 $25)

Krymner

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
EDIT 11/20: I guess GQD heard our complaints about the overpricing and have now lowered their prices on these games! Also, they now list the DDS as the "game only" reprint version and not the deluxe box set.

Didn't see these posted anywhere, but I was browsing GameQuestDirect and noticed that they are now taking pre-orders for several Atlus/NIS games with a 11/25 release date. I'm assuming these are all reprints.

SMT: Digital Devil Saga (GAME ONLY) $69.99 NOW $34.99
SMT: Nocturne $59.99 NOW $24.99
Disgaea 2 $54.99 NOW $24.99
Makai Kingdom $39.99 NOW $24.99

Any hope that we might get these on a CAG weekly GQD special, Cheapy??

Also, remember you can use coupon code CAG1SHIP for free shipping if you are ordering.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great price for Nocturne...
I really don't have the time to play it though.

Has anyone played Nocturne on an 80GB? Does it work well?

Wow, so they came to their senses and are actually selling this at a fair price now?

I wonder how many people bought DDS for $70.

It's not letting me checkout with paypal. I have more than enough money in my account, but it says "there is not enough money in your account. Please add a credit card to pay for the remaining funds" wtf :(

Well I finally got DDS1 in yesterday. It IS the game only non-deluxe version, just in case there were still any doubts.

[quote name='CaptainCarnage']bought nocturne, but couldn't use the coupon code for some reason. thanks OP[/quote]

I had some difficulties with that too, but I got it to work. I checked out with paypal, so it may be different for you, but choose USPS Air Mail and on final page (if you don't see discount), go back to the main page and go into your cart. Then you can enter the code and it will be accepted. Strangely, paypal icon was no longer displayed on the cart page, so I jumped several pages back to the order (shpping/address) page and it worked.

If anyone wants just the collectors box sometimes you can buy that alone on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Box-for-PlaySta...272642QQihZ019QQcategoryZ139969QQcmdZViewItem

Now don't quote me on this but that SEEMS to be the Collectors box thing. I'd email the seller first though if possibly buying.

Last week I ordered a used DDS Deluxe on for $21 shipped on Amazon Marketplace, seller shipped a copy of Nocturne instead. Low and behold, Nocturne was almost in mint condition for a used copy, AND had the soundtrack inside. Offered the seller 21 bucks over paypal I believe, and he gave it to me. Then shipped out DDS Boxset that he didn't send out originally.

Received that, it had the Outer box in alright condition (corners were messed up, case/instructions were good), the soundtrack was there never opened, but unfortunately he shipped the wrong game disc LOL. Shadow of the Colossus was in the box instead. Instead of shipping it back, I asked for a 10$ refund for the $21 shipped DDS and he gave me the thing. All in all...

21 for Nocturne/Soundtrack
11 for DDS Deluxe Box/Soundtrack/Instruction Book & Shadow of the Colossus.

Not bad if I say so myself. Now I'm trying to find a Sealed copy of DDS:2 (My brother's gamestop apparently has one for 20 bucks, making him run out there tomorrow) and a disc for DDS:1.

Also stuck with a normal used copy of Nocturne (Paid 45 for it used - no instruction book though) that I'm trying to sell. Maybe I'll pick up the $30 sealed from CD-universe, except it says backordered.

Thanks for posting this. I just ordered Nocturne and DDS. Found a $5 coupon code for $50+ orders too; it's "MCSAVE5". Shipping was free by default for spending over $25 and using the USPS economy mail option. Good deal.

Thanks for the $5 off 50 code. Placed two games in my cart and came up 49.98 (two cents short lol). Couldn't find anything else to buy (cheapest filler I could find was $5)

CAG1SHIP coupon still works. You just need to login to your GQD (maybe you don't need to log in), apply the code, and then change the shipping to USPS Air Mail. You can then pay with either CC or Paypal.

bread's done
Back